{Number Twenty Four}

Winter's P.O.V

"Winter I'm sorry" Pat whined pulling at my shirt like a little kid "it was only a joke" he pouted standing in front of me.

"Your such an asshole Pat! Now the whole school will know I'm a virgin! And now every boy looks at me where ever I go" I grumbled looking away from his cute pouty face.

"That's not true" he mumbled, shooting him a glare I gesture to all the boys in the hall looking at me with lust.

"Oh really" I fake smile before I punch him in the arm while Courtney snickers at him.

"Let's go im hungry" I said and just in time my stomach growls making my face go red while the two idiots I'm with laugh.

*Beep Beep*

Pat stops walking and pulls his phone out of his pocket reading the message over before he types back with a stern expression on his face.

"We have to go home, Lucas need to talk to you" was all he said before all of us walk out of the school and hop into our cars before driving off towards the luxurious mansion awaiting our arrival.

Pulling up I walk inside with Pat and Courtney on my sides and up to Lucas study where we find Clayton and my brother on Lucas side.

"Yes" I asked plopping down on the comfortable chair in front of his desk.

I still haven't forgiven him about the blondie situation yet.

He nods for all of them to leave so it's just us but I know they will all be outside listening to our conversation and if they don't then I'll give them credit for that.

"We're getting married" he stated with a bored expression.

Nodding my head I look him in the eye "no we're not" I fake smiled as he glared at me.

"Do I look like I'm joking to you winter" he sneered placing the gun he was playing with on the table facing me.

"And why the fuck would I marry someone like you" I yelled slamming my hands onto his desk.

"Because I said so" he roared making my blood boil a lot more than it already did before.

"You son of a bitch! Why not marry someone else!" I yelled louder this time.

"Because you are mine and I own you so you will do as I say! Permission or not" he growled out slamming his hands into his desk making me flinch away from him.

Nodding my head I turn around my shoulders slumped and head down "Yes.....your majesty" I whispered opening the door to his study and running out.

While everyone runs up the stairs towards us but it was to late I was already in my room crying face down into my sheets.

I heard a knock at my door but I didn't answer it instead a texted came threw my phone.

Grabbing my phone from my bag I see that it's from Courtney.

C: Hey babes? You okay, I'm outside the door mind opening it up xo

Wiping my nose I stand and walk towards my door opening it I'm pulled into two strong arms instead of the arm of my bestfriend.

Looking ahead of me I see Courtney standing there with a sad smile before she waves at me.

Once the arms let go of me I walk to my bed and sit against the headboard while Lucas sits at the end of the bed.

"Why me Lucas, Why not someone else" I whispered as more tears fell, he sighs before standing and moving towards me wiping my tears away then pulling me into his lap where I place my head on his shoulder and my nose lightly brush against his neck making him shiver.