31. Preparations

Beginne am Anfang

"Practicing for the wedding." He smirked.

"You idiot." I blushed as I ran to the driver's seat and he laughed at my reaction.

We sat inside and and listened to music and also discussed about what we were doing with our lives for the past 2 years.

Instead of going home we went to a bridal store because my wedding was in literally in a week.

We got out of the car and stood infront of it as I wanted to say something to Jinyoung.

"Jinyoung-ah you didn't have to come with me. I could've come alone. You must be tired." I said.

"Jenny, I realized something."

"What?"

He sat down on one knee as he took out a box with a diamond ring in it.

"I never properly proposed to you. Jenny, I have loved you ever since we were young but I never had the courage to admit it.
You started dating Xiumin and then you left but I still loved you.
Will you make the happiest man alive by becoming my wife? Will you marry me?"

His smile was adorable and I couldn't help but cry.

"Yes!" I said as he put the ring on my finger and he got up and kissed me.

This feels wrong but I have to move on. It will be hard but we can do it. Fighting.

Our kiss lasted for a minute or so and it was as if time had stopped.

His lips moving in sync with mine. His tounge dominating mine. His hands sneeking around my waist and my arms were around his neck.

We parted lips and looked deeply into each other's eyes. "I can't wait to kiss you like that everyday. Or maybe something even more." He said.

I blushed intensely as we started walking from the parking lot to the bridal store.

We entered as a women greeted us and took us to the private section of the store and showed us bunch of beautiful wedding dresses.

"Jagiya you didn't have to do all of this." I said as I looked at all of the dresses.

"Jagiya anything for you. I also picked a few tuxedos but I want you to pick out mine and I will pick yours." He gave me a cheeky smile.

I smiled and he took two dresses he thought looked amazing. "Please take these off the mannequin and take them to the try rooms then give a moment of privacy."

I went to the try rooms and tried on a dress and came out.

"Babe, how do I look?" I came out and saw Jinyoung licking his lips

"Speechless." He said coming closer. "But you can't wear this. I don't want people looking at you like that. You will be mine."