Chapter 1.

"You're supposed to be my son! My heir! Not to some sleazy, stuffed monkey!" Count exclaimed to Vlad, slapping his hands on the table in pure anger. Vlad sighed, rolling his eyes as to why Count is so angry. "Stop calling him that! You were the one who brought him in the first place!" He answered back as Count's face turned disgusted. And this is the moment Count's fangs were out, "And now I must regret that! My son at thirteen still all snuggled up with a bear!"
"He isn't a bear, he's my teddy! Well, he WAS until you destroyed it with your bare hands!" Vlad answered back. "A Teddy? YOUR TEDDY?" Count stepped a little closer to his son. "I am the only one who rules you, or you will ever become. Not some soft, old and wannabe breather!" He explained, a darker tone added into his voice. "But!" Vlad tried to interrupt him, "No buts, Vladimir Dracula! You will do as I say!" Count exclaimed again. You could tell he had some jealously, but he concealed it in his breath. "Room now! And I better not find something sloppy hidden in that coffin when I clean it" "Well there won't be anything soft in my room by the end of the year." Vlad sighed in devastation stamping upstairs while completely baffled at his actions. Why is he so angry about a teddy? Is it the name? Mr Cuddles? He weren't like this when he tucked it up in bed with him. But Vlad didn't understand Count doesn't like him having others to love or be like as soft for others. You see to Count Dracula, Vladimir Dracula is supposed to be the chosen one, his mighty heir who's doesn't need teddies and all for him and that's it..