New Home

No ones POV
Present day

You woke up in a room, with white walls, you were laying on a bed. You sat up but quickly laid back down as you were dizzy. Once the dizziness was gone you sat back up and looked around, someone came through the door, it was a guy wearing a blue mask with a black tar-like liquid dripping out of the eyes

"yo tobs' shes awake!" he shouted toward the door and slowly but surly that same guy from the woods came into the room.

"uh... Hi" he said rubbing his right arm and looking unsure of what he was supposed to say next.

You just sat there, partly terrified as you had realized that you were just kidnapped, switching from one place of torture to another place of torture. They were probably going to keep you in the basement and only go down there for some fun from time to time, that was what you believed until the guy at the door took off his mouth mask and goggles, after 6 years you still remember him, you just sit there and stare, you knew that it was Toby.

"(y/n), i *tic* k-know this might seem c-crazy, *tic* but your gonna h-have to trust *tic* m-me here"

You slowly nodded to him, you saw a small smile end up on his face as he lead you to his room.

"o-ok, so *tic* s-slender*tic*-m-m-man isn't her ri-ght n-now, s*tic*so you're going t-to h-h-have t*tic*to stay h-here till' h-he gets back, i-is that o-o-ok with you?" He asked

You just nodded your head as he gave a quick smile and left.

You couldn't believe this, your best friend lied to you, you thought he was missing, maybe even dead, you were beaten, tortured for years and he shows up the moment you try to kill youself, you were not going to listen to him and just sit here until a mythological creature from stories and books on wattpad shows up.

You stood up from the bed, walked to the door and opend it, you walked towards the stairs and looked down at the living room, you saw all the made up characters from books, movies and stories.

What was this, a creepypasta fan club?

You walked down the stairs without any caution and toward the door, ready to go back to the tree with the rope until one of the cosplayers turned you around with alot of force.

It was 'Masky' he held a gun to your forehead considering he didn't know toby brought you into the mansion

"don't touch her" a low voice said as if it was threatening masky.

It was Toby, even though you've known him your whole life, hes never said a full sentence without ticking at least once, he's tried before but never got it quite right, he must have gotten alot of practice those six years he's been gone.

You weren't as surprised as masky was, he is used to the annoying, hyperactive toby, not the one he's seeing now.

Masky took his gun away from your head

"get away from her" he said

Masky got as far away from you as possible and Toby walked up to you

"y-you o*tic*ok?" he asked once again ticking

You just nodded, you weren't afraid of the serial killer or the others, considering you had no more feelings left to feel, but now you knew that somehow this was all real and that you weren't going anywhere anytime soon.