Pilot

You had a happy life, you used to be loved and cared for. You had great parents and an amazing best friend.

Everything went wrong that day.

You and your father got along well, he used to play games with you, you used to help your mother in the garden, you and your best friend, your only friend used to play together with his older sister.

That day should never have happend

______________________________________________________________________

You were seven years old when it happend, in fact it was your seventh birthday, (your birth date), you will never forget that day. It's the day you dread most.

*flashback*
(your bith date)

You wake up as you heard your loving parents enter your room. You sit up and see them smile at you, your mother holding a chocolate cake in front of you with several candles on it, lit.

"blow out your candles and make a wish sweetheart." your mother said to you smiling

You close your eyes and make a wish 'i wish to always be this happy!' you thought as you opened your eyes again

"what did you wish for?" your father asked you, hoping that this year you would tell him

"daddy! I cant tell you, if i did then it wouldn't come true!" you said giggling a bit looking up at your father.

"she's right dear, now sweetheart get dressed, and freshen up, we are going to the mall" your mother said standing up from your bed. Your father stood up as well. They both kissed your forehead and simultaneously said "happy birthday" before leaving, closing the door behind them.

You looked at the clock on your wall seeing that it was now 8:00. You got dressed. At first you wanted to wear a short and a t-shirt but then you found your favorite dress and decided to wear that instead

 At first you wanted to wear a short and a t-shirt but then you found your favorite dress and decided to wear that instead

You got dressed and went into the bathroom to comb your hair and then brush your teeth. You went downstairs to the kitchen.

"honey, why is there a princess in our home? And where is my daughter" your father asked your mother (i know it's cheesy)

"daddy! Its me!" you said giggling and hugging your father, you then sat down at the table and ate the bowl of cereal your mother made for you.

After you ate you stood on the small stool your mother had put in front of the sink and washed your bowl.

You and your mother were now ready to go. You siad goodbye to your father and went to sit in the passenger seat of the car as your mother then climed into the driver's seat and buckled both of you in.

She started the car and off you went. You not knowing that your father was organizing a birthday party for you.

..............

It happened so fast, the truck came out of nowhere. You saw red and blue flashing lights and your mother laying on the steering wheel, blood dripping from her forehead.

"m-mommy, p-please, wake up, mommy?"

You blacked out

You woke up in a white room, a nurse saw you and went to call a doctor.

You saw your father in the corner of the room, he was asleep, it looked like he had been crying

A doctor came into the room and walked next to the bed

He checked your wounds, you were somehow perfectly fine, he then went up to your father and woke him up. They talked for about five minutes, then your father came up to you, he let you get dressed as he signed you out of the hospital.

You were in the car with your father (you have two cars, your moms and your dads)

"daddy, wheres mommy"

"...."

"daddy?"

"....."

You started tearing up

"d-*snif*-daddy?"

He slammed his foot on the break as his hands hit the steering wheel, you almost hit your head due to him stopping so quickly

"shut up! Just shut the fuck up!, shes gone! Dead! Because of YOU!"

______________________________________________________________________

From that day on he would hit you, he would let you only eat the scraps he left after dinner, you had to cook, clean, do laundry, you were his maid. He would hurt you, it was torture.

Luckily you still had your best friend, Tobias Rodgers, or so you thought. You never told him about what your father did to you, and when you were ten, you never said anything at all for that matter. He had raped you.

You were mute from that day forth. You had lost all hope, you had no more feelings, the only good thing was that you would heal instantly after he beat you and you couldn't feel the pain or anything at all. You dont know how but it started happening after the accident.

When you were twelve Toby's sister died, his parents were killed in a fire and he went missing.

You had nothing, you tried cutting, to kill yourself but it healed too quickly, you tried stabbing yourself, but your 'father' stopped you, he couldn't let his maid die, who would clean then?

Years passed and you are now 18 years old. You always had the thought of hanging yourself, cutting would heal easily but not being able to breathe? That had to work right?, but the roof of the house was too low, and your 'father' would never let you leave the house, except for scool, he feared that you would tell the cops.

Now was the time
He was drunk
Out cold
The door was unlocked
You had a rope
You lived next to the woods

You tied the rope to a high enough tree branch and stepped onto the small stool, you put he rope around your neck.

As you almost stepped off the stool but you heard a voice say

"don't do it, please"

You turned around and saw a person come out from the shadows, he wore goggles and a mouth mask that made it look like he was smiling, he had two axes in his hands and was looking up at you.

"(y/n), dont do it"

You were confused as to how he would know your name, but you had a strong urge to listen to him, unfortunately luck was yet again not on your side as you slipped off of the stool and got hung. You were dead or so you thought, you had only blacked out.

Im starting a new book yay!
Hope you enjoyed!
Bye-bye