Im A Murderer

No ones POV
The next morning

You woke up and looked at the clock, its 6 am. You decided to get up and went to the bathroom, you turned on the shower, since you couldn't feel pain you left the water boiling hot and undressed then you got in, you just stood there for a few minutes thinking of everything that happened in the last few days. They say everything happens for a reason, but what reason did you have to end up here. You were snapped out of your thoughts when you heard a knock on your rooms door, followed by a muffled "breakfast's ready, get your ass up" you finished your shower, you got out and put a towel around your body, you then looked into the mirror, you looked different, even if the water was boiling hot, you were deathly pale. Your dull (e/c) eyes were now darker and had hints of red in as if paint were splattered into your eyes. Your light (h/c) hair was also darker, you walked out of the bathroom, into your room and toward the closet.

You opened it and walked inside, you saw all the newer clothes in the back of the closet and decided to wear something from there. After you got dressed you went downstairs and saw some of the pastas were on the couch either playing a game with BEN or watching and cheering them on, others were in the kitchen eating breakfast, you got a plate and went to get food, after getting food, you saw saw an empty chair and sat down there.

You were now sitting between laughing Jack and Jeff the killer.
You started eating but saw something shine out of the corner of your eye, it was Jeff's knife, and it was sticking out of your side, you looked at it with an unimpressed face and pulled it out, then stood up and put your plate in the sink.

As you walked out of the kitchen you heard laughing jack laughing and jeff mumbling. You saw Toby coming down the stairs with his weapons in his hands.

"y-you read*tic*dy?" he asked you, you nodded your head and followed him out of the mansion, you walked through the woods and he stopped you.

"w-we h-have t*tic*to turn int-into our h-h-human forms, w-we c-cant r-*tic-risk anyone f-finding o-out creepypastas a-are r-real" he said as he swallowed a pill (i made this up) he then gave you one, you looked at it and swallowed it, after about a minute Toby turned into his human form, he looked the same as his creepypasta form except for the scar on his face and his clothes were different, he also didn't have his hachets with him anymore.

Your POV

I didn't know if i had changed, but i assumed that i did because Toby stared at me for a moment then turned around.

He started walking and i followed him again. We stopped at my old house, we opened the door, my father hadn't locked the door, how dumb was he?

We walked inside, the whole house reeked of alcohol, smoke and burnt food. He must have been trying to cook...

The house was a mess, alcohol bottles everywhere, dishes unwashed, clothes thrown around.

We walked to my room first, so i could collect some stuff that i might have wanted. I opened my door and it was locked, i forgot that i had locked my door before i left to kill myself. I saw marks on the door indicating that he tried to open it,but soon gave up.

I went back downstairs and got the key, i had hidden it where i know my father would never look, in the freezer,between the vegetables. I got it out and went upstairs, i opened my door. I searched the room and found nothing that i wanted to keep. I once again locked the door, this time keeping the key.

Toby and i went to my fathers room and opened his door, tlhe was passed out on the bed wine, bottles, beer bottles, cans and clothes everywhere. His room looked worse than the whole house all together. We picked him up not being careful, Toby had accidentally hit my fathers head while going out of his room, strangely he didn't wake up.

We tied him up in the kitchens on a chair, and waited for him to wake up, he took too long, i got inpatient..

Lets just say mr. Knife met mr. Thigh

He jolted awake and yelled out in pain. Once he calmed down he looked up and saw us. His eyes went wide and stared tearing up.

"y-your alive?" his voice was shaky

You nodded your head and he started talking again

"i thought you were dead, i thought i lost my baby girl, are you ok? Are you hurt?"

He's a good actor

You looked at him unimpressed and shoved the knife deeper into his thigh with only one finger

"gaaah! You fucking bitch!"

Told you

"ok fine, i didn't care if you were alive or dead, what do you want!"

You looked at Toby and he said the word you were thinking

"Revenge"

Your father started laughing

"what the hell are you two capable of?, you probably cried trying to shove this knife into my thigh!"

You saw Toby getting angry, what a shame, you wanted to have a little fun killing your fath- victim, you pulled the knife out of his thigh and slit his throat, you watched him choke on his blood for a minute, but heard sirens in the distance. Damn neighbors must have called the cops when the bastard started screaming and yelling.

You and Toby went through the back door and into the forest, just in time too cause the pill just wore off and you both turned into your creepypasta forms again, you then headed back to the mansion

Guess I'm a Murder now

Thats all for today
Thanks for reading
Bye-bye