Chapter 9: Screwing and Wrong doing

Comenzar desde el principio

Andie's POV

I was a combination of pissed and sad. Julia had changed. She used to be sweet and now she was a slut getting anything or anyone between her legs. They had sex! On her guest bed! I heard moving of feet approaching me and I stood right up to him.

"Andie I can-"

"Save the shit Andrew! I cant believe you! No, actually I can't believe that I actually trusted you! I even fell for you. You didn't change you dirty man whore!" I said through tears. " 'Happy 2 day Anniversary Andie! I put my junk in between your friend's legs!' I can't believe I trusted you after your player reputation spread!!! Why would you do this to me?" I pushed on his chest as he stood their motionless. I ran out of the gazebo to a dark side of the house and sat down. I went through my mind as to everything that happened since I came here.

Flashback:

I asked Alex when I first met her, "Why aren't you in the popular crowd?"

"I hate hanging around them, all of their foreheads read 'Slut' and 'Bitch'. We just dont get along." I looked over to where she was pointing, "That one is Brittany, 'The Queen Bee' and she doesnt take crap like me. She owns Andrew over there." That is one hot guy. He had blonde hair side swiped to the left with amazing blue eyes. I could've stared at him all of homeroom but he noticed so I had turned away but just saved by the bell.

"Hot isn't he?" Alex added when we were getting up. I grabbed my books and had headed to first period.

Then he pulled me over in the hallway. "Andie, right?"

"Yeah, who wants to know?" I had said very confident.

"I know who you are," I cut in, "you are this school's finest player, soccer captain and center forward. Also dating the queen of this school."

"One thing you forgot, I also have the finest body in this school, scratch that country."

"First of all I know 5 special guys with a better body in this country and in America about 3 more. Second, why are you talking to me? Because I am the only one besides Alex that are pretty and aren't sluts?"

"Oh really? Eight guys? I doubt that. About the second question, I thought you were intresting, the first American to set foot here besides me."

"When did transfer here?"

"Three years ago."

"We are going to late to lunch, the royal bitch is waiting for you pretty boy." and I had turned away to the cafeteria.

Then another time on the bus I had said to him, "Wow, you must really like me enough to think all of that through and get on the bus for me."

Then he had replied, "Well I actually had a question, and a confession."

"I am not a confession box you might find at church for all of your sins, but go ahead."

"You were right the other day, about Brittany. She does control me and everyone around her. Now my question. Now the black and white dance is this Friday, and I was wondering if you would want to go with me?"

"The pretty boy player, asking a girl like me to the dance? The queen wont approve I am sure."

"Well I dont care what she thinks. Just please, go with me.-"

"I dont think I should go with a player like you, there's risks."

"And that would be?"

"Oh look we are here, I bettter get going before the Queen sees me walking next to you. I could get clawed. See ya Andrew..." and I had dissed him again at that point. Other than that he had made cute puppy dog faces at me and I let him take me to coffee. Then we kissed and I mad'e fun of him because of his skills and he kissed me again and we became official. I wiped my eyes more crawled over to peek to the other side of the house by the gazebo. A tall blonde haired man sat there with his face in his hands. Andrew did this to you. Don't regret yelling at him. He hurt you.

"Andie?" I turned to a confused Louis in the dark. He immediately saw my tears and sat down with me. I sobbed into his shoulder. "He is the stupidest person on this planet to do that to you. He doesn't deserve you." he rubbed my back.

"Thanks Louis." I whispered after a while and pulled away.

"Now about that kiss." he changed the subjeect.

"Yes?"

"I mean I don't completely like you like that, but did you feel a little sparks?"

"Did you?" I asked, not wanting to answer.

"I asked first."

"Well kind of. And like you said, I dont completely like you like that either but it was weird." I started laughing. "I had to kiss Andrew to forget about it because it was so weird."'

He started chuckling too but became serious. "Ok I have an idea."

"Ok continue..."

"Well Eleanor is going on vacation tomorrow with Danielle and their family, now I am usually not one to say this but I was wondering about the friends with benefits deal?" I went wide eyed.

"Really? I dont want you to do this or betray Eleanor."

"I know but we both really aren't getting any action."

"Oh really? And how do you know that?"

"Well you seem like a good girl who wouldn't have sex with a boyfriend she got two days ago. And besides, you aren't dating anymore. Just until she is back, nobody has to know."

I liked his offer just a little. "For a week and then we are done. Agreed?"

"Agreed. Let's start with a kiss." He smashed his lips on mine, feeling my emotions of tonight lifted off of my shoulders. That, and my clothes. Just kidding, everyone was still here so doing it here and now would ruin everything. I am surprised as you are that he offered it but it isn't the first time it happened. Now just to deal with the apologies and excuses of Julia and Andrew. That bitch.