1.Mornings suck

A/N- first off this is my first book so hang in there. I have only one rule DO NOT COPY MY SHIT! I have came up with this and if your going to copy it your just stupid I'm fine with you writing a book but DO NOT COPY MY SHIT! That's all let's get started. P.s I probably won't have long chapters it's so I don't run out of ideas

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Waking up is a pain in the ass I thought to my self as my alarm clock wouldn't shut up. I role over to shut it up but then I remembered I have school."shit." I mumbled. It's 7:45am oh well when I decide to get up I go to my closet and throw on my burgundy tank top, my black skinny jeans,my burgundy vans,and my black beanie that says give a shit. I slipped my iPhone in my back pocket and headed out the door grabbing my skate bored,and my black leather jacket. Oh I'm Riley 16 year old skater girl. I'm about 5'6in, dark brown hair,and golden brown eyes. I kicked of and started weaving threw the crowd of people on the street of L.A. Got a few dirty looks so I gave them the finger and said."Go fuck yourself!" After 5 minutes I made it to the school my skate bored came to a stop and I grabbed it and held it by my hip with my bag in the other hand. My backpack is black with a white skull with neon green writing it says 'misfits'. I pushed through the school doors and went to my locker. When I was walking I passed the 'plastic bitch' of the school,Cheryl as usual wearing shorts that her ass hangs out of them, a shirt that barely covers her boobs that says 'barbie'. I look at her In disgust I got pulled out of my thoughts. "Oh look the 'badass' decided to show up." Cheryl mocked. "Bitch." I coughed. "What did you say?!" She said with anger laced around every word. "I called you a 'bitch'." I basically yelled because I love making a scene. She was standing there in shock "what's wrong?cat got your tongue." I said and walked off.

---------------------------------------

So there is my first chapter how did I do vote comment and whatever... Have an okay day😘