(*○゜∀。)/☆*。*.・+★ time skip~

Soon, the lunch break came. I don't like lunch breaks, no one actually eats and if it was shorter, we could be home a lot sooner. But no, make the students suffer. Because you are doing a great job at it so far. Now don't misunderstand, I like the fact that we get to enjoy a break with the possibility to eat, but at the same time, getting home almost an hour earlier sounds a lot more appealing. I had a lollipop in my mouth and was busy drawing in my sketchbook. I had my earphones on and was silently hoping for the teacher to not notice since it's a policy here to not use your mobile phone... another reason to compare this building to a torture chamber.

"What are you drawing?" asked Hangsul while having a staring contest with the paper in front of me.

"I saw this cute character somewhere online, and I couldn't resist not drawing him" I explained and tried to remember, how exactly he looked. Actually, not only one but how all of them looked. I couldn't remember it that well, but I tried my best. Just then, the air in the classroom turned weird. The air thickened and the breeze coming from the windows started blowing harder. I looked to the door and saw a really annoying person standing there, glaring at us. No wonder I almost started choking, I probably developed an allergy at this point.

"Not again" I rolled my eyes. With quick steps, she was standing next to my desk. Guess the journey was tiring, as her breathing was very harsh and loud almost as if she was breathing right into my ear.

"Why hello there," she said and gave a fake smile.

"Hi," I said quickly and gave her a quick glance to show that I've acknowledged her but isn't interested.

"I wasn't talking to you" she flipped her hair. How rude.

"What a goose" I rolled my eyes at her and returned to my drawing. To be honest, secretly happy that she didn't come to meet up with me. That's one bother gone.

"Bitch. So Honey, Sweety Pie, can you come with me?" she asked, looking at Hangsul.

"Um, I'm sorry, but I'd rather stay here"

"Why do you always choose her?!" she started shaking me, causing me to slip, and suddenly, I was sitting on the floor. I looked up confused, bewilderment over what happened and how I ended up moving my butt from the chair to the floor in the blink of an eye.

"Because she is my best friend" he shrugged.

"That's it! I'm breaking up with you!" she screamed and was about to walk out. I really wanted to say something but decided against it because I realized it's not worth it. Though I just sat there with my mouth open while she stood above me seemingly waiting for my words. When nothing came out, she just angrily stomped out of the classroom.

"Well, looks like you don't need to text her anymore" Hangsul laughed and drunk from his water bottle.

"Ye" I got up. Just then, my phone buzzed.

"Oh! Who dat?" Hangsul looked at my phone. Tilting the phone slightly to the side so he won't see I smiled at him.

"This person I met yesterday," I whispered to not catch the attention of anyone around. They may not be my friends, but everyone wants to gossip. This caught Hangsul's attention and he took the phone away from me.

"How did you meet? Wait! Is that the wrong number?" I nodded and took it from his hands, silently whispering words of appreciation to the phone, considering poor boy was in the dirty hands of my best friend.

"Okay, answer him!" he clapped his hands like a child and I just laughed, opening the chat app.

Today, 11:31 (11:31 am)