Heather McNamara x Sick! Reader

Hmmm I love me some Heather
Info: You are sick and Heather is trying to help
Reader assumed female, feel free to change it!

Your POV

I hate being sick, but since I'm prone to it, I'm sick every winter. The start of this winter was super cold and of course, me being stupid forgot to change my weather status to winter. Now I'm stuck in bed sweating my ass off.

A knock on my door woke me up from my shitty nap. I crawled my way out of bed to try to get out. After a couple attempts, I was free from my sweat zone. I trailed my way to the door. It opened to reveal Heather McNamara, my girlfriend. She noticed my awful state and rushed into my apartment.
"Awwh hun" she took pity for me as she dragged me back into bed.
"Heather, I just got enough energy to get out of bed why do I have to get back innnn" I trailed the "in" for a bit.
"Cause you have to get rid of your cold! Come on get in so I can get you some soup or something" she chuckled. I let out a very long sigh as I slipped back into bed.
"Can't you come into bed with meeee" I asked before she left the room.
"No I can't cause I've got to take care of you" she smiled before she left the room.

10 mins passed and all the shuffling that was in the kitchen has stopped. The door slammed open, giving me a fright. Heather was there holding some soup, medication, water, spare pjs and a movie. She put the soup, water and medication on my bed side. Then going over to my tv and putting the movie in. Putting the pjs at my beds end, she walked over to me and kissed my forehead.
"Well I've done everything I can here so if you need me text me" she said about to leave. I grabbed her arm gently and pulled her back.
"Don't leave meee" I said. Pulling her back down onto the bed, I got a greater grasp on her. She turned around to see the smirk that landed on my face. "Looks like you are not leaving anytime soon" I giggled to her as she got into the bed with me.
"Shhhh, you will make your throat hurt" she whispered to me as we slowly fell asleep.

BONUS (THIRD POV)

Heather woke up, drained. She noticed that Y/N wasn't sniffing anymore but then it hit her. Now she was sick.
"Corn nuts"

Word Count: 452
I'm going to write another long one so I hope it'll be done soon