Undercover

Today Jake and Logan have there meet and greet. And I have hired a professional makeup artist to completely transform me. I look completely unrecognisable and Tessa walks in and this is he reaction.

Tessa - OH MY GOD they're totally gonna fall for that.
Charlotte - what I'm gonna do is Cos I'm small I've got Molly whose been transformed to be my 'mom' and take me in there and I'm gonna be 'vlogging my experience' and I'm gonna get Jeff ( who knows ) to say that I won this ticket as there was non available to buy and I won the competition. I'm gonna fake cry or at least try to aswell.
Erika - I'm so excited they're definitely gonna fall for it. But what's your new identity?
Charlotte - I'm Crystal from ...... shoot I haven't thought about that.
Tessa - Texas your so good at it
Charlotte - okay I'm Crystal from Houston Texas.
Erika - perfect

Me and Molly stand in the queue and no fans have realised its me yet and I've befriended one of them. Her name is Zoe.

I have my old Vlog camera ( G7X ) so it's not obvious it's me. I turn it on and start filming.

Charlotte - hey guys so we're waiting in the queue for about 30 minutes waiting to meet the Jake and Logan Paul and I've made a friend called Zoe.
Zoe - hey guys
Charlotte - Zoe I do need to let you in on a little secret that you promise you gotta keep quiet and calm about okay?
Zoe - sure

I change back to my accent and talk really quietly.

Charlotte - it's me Charlotte and that's Molly my manager were pranking the boys and this is my Vlog.

She nearly starts crying.

Zoe - omg I love you so much
Charlotte - I love you too

We share a quick hug

Charlotte - I've got an idea, because I'll be waiting for the boys to finish I'll wait for you after the meet and greet and we can grab a picture because there's a private closed space after the room.
Zoe - okay cool but are you sure people won't find out it's you
Charlotte - I came to view the venue with the boys and there managers and the security would let us into another room Cos I have my pass in my bag.
Zoe - okay, I'm so excited.

I turn my camera back on

Charlotte - okay guys were next to go in, I'm so nervous to meet them
Molly - didn't you say you liked one of them
Charlotte - yeah I like Logan a bit but he has a girlfriend so it's a bit awkward.

Everyone except jake and Logan know who we are in the room. The security opens the door to let us in

Security - okay there ready

I'm actually getting nervous.

Jake - hey what's up
Logan - hiya
Charlotte - hi I'm good thanks how are you
Logan - I love your accent Texas?
Charlotte - yeah
Jeff - this is Crystal the competition winner
Jake - that's sick
Logan - and is this your mom?
Molly - I'm Molly nice to meet you, she watches your vlogs all the time.
Jake - hey what about mine
Charlotte - hmmm sometimes

We all laugh.

Molly - she does think your quite good looking Logan
Charlotte - mom!
Logan - I'm truly flattered but I have a girlfriend and that's unfair on her * laughing *
Charlotte - erm could you guys shoutout to my channel on my Vlog please
Jake - sure yeah
Logan - woah that's so cool your nails look just like Charlottes

Molly - she does think your quite good looking Logan Charlotte - mom! Logan - I'm truly flattered but I have a girlfriend and that's unfair on her * laughing *Charlotte - erm could you guys shoutout to my channel on my Vlog please Jake - sure yeah...

I look nervously too the camera but he doesn't seem to suspect anything.

Logan - guys make sure you go down below and hit subscribe to
Jake - what's your channel name
Charlotte - * as I say it I slowly lose my Texan accent * Charlotte Rose
Logan - what the fuck
Jake - no way
Logan - again how

We all laugh

Logan - Omg Molly
Charlotte - yeah everyone knew
Logan - I hate everyone so much
Jake - holy crap
Charlotte - I only realised about my nails when you pointed them out
Logan - I didn't even think about it
Jake - that was risky to do it again
Charlotte - it worked
Logan - I hate you Jeff  * laughing *
Jeff -  hey it wasn't my idea * laughing *
Charlotte - yeah all my idea but Tessa and Erika helped me and I got a professional hair and makeup artist.
Logan - babe you trained as a hairdresser why did you hire someone
Charlotte - hairdressers don't train with wigs and shit

I pull off the wig and let my hair down and I look more like myself now.

Charlotte - see you guys later then, don't tell anyone about it.
Logan - okay see you
He kisses my forehead.

I meet up with Zoe and grab some pictures. While we're waiting for the boys I grab Logan's laptop and show Erika and Tessa the footage.

Tessa - omg it worked so well
Erika - it's hilarious, look at jakes face when he realises it's you
We all laugh.

8.43pm - Logan's apartment -

We're both sat on the love sacs. I look over to Logan.

Charlotte - I've got so much going on this next couple of months.
Logan - at least we're moving, that's exciting
Charlotte - about that...
Logan - what's up? Do you not wanna move with me?
Charlotte - I do but I just think we should have our own space for a bit. We moved so quickly, I'd seen you for the first time in years and I stayed over one night and then moved in with you. It's been amazing don't get me wrong.
Logan - are you braking up with me?
Charlotte - no i'm not, I just need my own space for a couple of weeks. I'll literally get an apartment as close to you as I can.
Logan - what did I do, I surely had to have done something?
Charlotte - honestly you didn't do anything. I still love you the same.

I move and sit on the same love sac as him.

Logan - I'll just give you your space until you wanna come back then
Charlotte - thank you
Logan - when are you moving out?
Charlotte - well when we get the new apartment.