My birthday

This is a long chapter Btw 1734 words :)

I wake up to see the bedroom door closed and a balloon on the end of the bed with a note reading :

Morning gorgeous, happy 22nd your getting so old now! Wait until I message you and then you can come upstairs.
Love from your favourite Paul
Xxxx

My heart instantly melted. I went on my phone for a bit and my mum called me, I call her back;

Mum - happy Birthday
Charlotte - thanks Mum, but why are you still awake?

* my parents had moved back to the UK as I lived there until I was like 12 and then when I moved to Florida after Ohio they moved back to the UK *

Mum - I had to call you because I bet you have a busy day ahead.
Charlotte - I don't even know what I'm doing yet I just woke up and I'm not allowed upstairs.
Mum - anyway have a lovely day, love you.
Charlotte - love you, bye Mum

I put my phone down and throw on Logan's hoodie as it's too big for me and comfy. I put my hair in a messy bun and put my glasses on.

- this kinda vibe -

I see my phone light up and I sprint to it

I see my phone light up and I sprint to it. Message from Logan:

Morning Beautiful, you can come upstairs now.
Xx

I get butterflies in my stomach.
I get to the top of the stairs and see rose gold balloons everywhere and see that Logan has sat two love sacs opposite each other with a table separating them. He made two pancakes trying to make them into ♡ shapes but they look more like splotches but it's the thought that counts.

Charlotte - aww thanks babe this is so cute
Logan - happy Birthday boo

He pulls me in for a hug but interrupts with a kiss.

Charlotte - I love you, I'm so lucky to have you.
Logan - I know you are.

Both burst into laughter
Time passes and we enjoy the food and begin to get ready. Logan walks in with his camera saying happy birthday again.

Charlotte - thanks boo
Logan - I got you some gifts if you wanna come back up and get them.
Charlotte - aww you didn't have too
Logan - well I wanted too

Logan switches off his camera and gives me another hug.

Charlotte - I love this attention, if only I had this many hugs every day.
Logan - I don't think I could manage that.

This is my outfit for the day