part 20

A couple of months later. I'm better than I was and going back outside as I stayed in Logan's apartment for nearly a week. It was so lonely when Logan had to be on set and at meetings. But now I'm physically attending my meetings instead of Skype and I'm going out in general.

I wake up to hear maverick squawking.

Logan - shut up maverick

I turn over and face Logan.

Logan - you woke her up now, you know how she gets when she gets woken up * laughing *

I laugh

Charlotte - nah it's all good.

We get up and get ready. Today I actually haven't thought about what happened until I was going through my emails and noticed one off the cops.
Reading -

Dear Ms Smith,

You'll be pleased to know * insert fancy cop vocab here and there * Matt Kingston has been arrested and ... unfortunately he has not gone to jail but he is not allowed to be in contact with you again and we have access to his phone call records. * more fancy cop vocab *

I start tearing up and throw my phone at a love sac.

Logan - hey look, it could be worse
Charlotte - but he could still get me...or any other girl
Logan - I won't let him go near you again
Charlotte - what if your not there
Logan - listen ... babe ... I will do my best to protect you, your right I can't be beside you 24/7 but I'm gonna do my best.
Charlotte - jeez now I sound annoying and spoilt expecting you to be around me all the time when you have so much work to do plus nothing proper bad happened anyway.
Logan - Don't worry you don't. After what happened I wanna be there more, yeah it wasn't as bad as it could have been but your still gonna be scared and I get that...... anyways let's distract you and start the Vlog.
Charlotte - okay

On the Vlog my whole persona changes, I seem so much more confident than I am right now.

- vlog-         L- Logan C- Charlotte

L - good morning logang what's poppin
C - gooooood moooorrrrning
L - someone's taken vlog advice from Jake
C - hey! I don't need advice from anyone, I'm  the second best vlogger!
L - and who is the first * tryna look smug *
C - Jake * looks down at floor then looks up * anyways... just kidding * laughing *

- off Vlog -

Logan - what do you wanna do for the Vlog?
Charlotte - can we react to your old vines
Logan - yeah sure

We film that and as we are filming Evan walks through the door.

Logan - BRO I haven't seen you in months!
Evan - I'm back! Hey Charlotte!
Charlotte - hey Evan! I haven't seen you since...literally my first day in LA
Logan - woah that was so long ago
Charlotte - I know
Evan - ew you two are gross why did I come back
Logan - Cos you love me bro

I turn off the camera as we've filmed reacting to quite a few vines and I got Evans grand entrance.
We just chill for the rest of the day and Evan and Logan go out to film and I decide to stay in.

Logan - are you sure you don't wanna come
Charlotte - I'm sure
Evan - it will be fun
Charlotte - honestly
Logan - I know your just gonna regret it later.

Logan's PoV

She looked so cute sat on a love sac in my hoodie editing her video. I wanted her to come but I didn't Cos she looked so comfy but I wanted to spend time with her.

Charlottes PoV

Charlotte - honestly guys I'll be fine have fun

Instead of editing my video I just end up binge watching Logan's vlogs.
Logan walks in.

Logan - how was editing

I notice Evan isn't there.  And I run up to Logan and jump and wrap my legs around his waist.

Charlotte  - I missed you

Kissing him
Logan pulls away

Logan - woah woah what's going on
Charlotte - nothing I just miss you
Logan - babe I was gone for two hours

I then realise I hadn't cancelled auto play on Logan's video properly and the next one starts playing.
We both laugh

Logan - I'm guessing you didn't get much editing done then
Charlotte - none at all.

We just chill and me and Logan actually get some editing done and it ends up being 1am by the time we're done so we just go to bed.