It is good that we are holding his hands because he tripped many times but we hold him upright. We are on top of the hill and the scenery is breath taking. Heechul took few photos and send one to Eunhyuk. As answer Eunhyuk send photo of Donghae's back with text that he is going to have fun with great scenery too. Yesung wants to see what uncle Eunhyuk send but this is too much for our innocent baby so Heechul hides his phone.

Eunhyuk is horny bastard. He knows that I and Heechul still haven't had sex.

I changed Yesung's diaper and we go back. This time Yesung really fell down but luckily it isn't serious. He only cries because it startled him. I almost fell down too because Heechul decided it is his turn to being carried and jumped on my back. I carry him for few minutes and Yesung is running in front of us again. He decided that he will go barefoot. He sits down and start to take of his shoes. I rush to him, but his shoes are already of and he is fighting with socks. When are his feet free he laughs happily and started to run again. The steps are made from stone so he won't step on bee. His feet are already brown from the dirt but he doesn't mind it.

Two elder ladies are walking toward us and they stopped Yesung.

"Aigoo so cute boy. Haeun told us that you were in her restaurant yesterday."

They are smiling at him and cooing over his cuteness. One of them gave him chocolate and the second one gave him bonbon. The ladies greet us and start to walk away. Yesung is eating the chocolate and suddenly starts to walk behind the ladies.

"Yesung!"

Yesung is walking with them and one lady even holds his hand.

"Yesung come back please!"

He only waved to us and I run behind him.

"Hey I called you!"

They are trying to send him away and Yesung only laughs. I grab him around waist and thanked to the ladies.

"When I call you, you will come!"

I smacked his bum two times and carry him to Heechul. He is sobbing and I kneeled in front of him.

"You can't go with strangers because they gave you chocolate. What if they take you?"

I place him on my hip and we walk again. Heechul gave him pacifier so he isn't sobbing but snuggles close to my neck. He is slowly falling asleep because it is time for his nap. When we come home I wash his feet and then changed him. I lay him down in the crib and left him sleep only in shirt and diaper. Heechul and I prepare lunch but Yesung is still sleeping. I gently lift him and cradled him in my arms.

"Baby it is time for lunch."

I bounce him and he slightly opened his eyes. I hand him sippy cup with water and he thirstly drinks it all. We sit at table under tree and eat lunch. Yesung is still sleeping so he doesn't eat much and only cuddles with me. Because he hasn't eaten much Heechul made bottle of warm milk for him and starts to feed him. I am washing the dishes and Heechul sits on wooden floor running along the outside of rooms. Yesung has head on Heechul's shoulder and while he is sucking on the bottle he is staring at me. I smiled at him.

"Are you little baby? You don't want to chew, only suck milk?"

Yesung is only looking at me and his little fist curls and uncurls on Heechul's back. Then he turned his head away from me and looks at the bright blue sky. After while he is asleep and Heechul put him in crib. Then Heechul drags me to our bed to take nap too. I am not tired, but he is, so we lie down and he put his head on my chest. Heechul is making circles on my stomach with his finger.

"Eunhyuk is such a pervert."

I chuckle but have to agree because he likes to share stories about his sex life with Donghae. How they were almost caught during sex in toilet cabin in airplane and other things.

"What do you think about sex. About us and sex?"

I choke on my saliva.

"Like right now? Yesung is one meter from us, I can't do it now."

Heechul giggled and then lifted his head to look at me.

"No, I thought like sometimes in the future. That we could have sex."

I am silent because I want to but in same time don't.

"Do you think that Yesung is okay with it? What he will think about you having sex with me. You were boyfriends before his mental breakdown and before the car accident and before all shit which happened."

Heechul said my fears on loud. I sigh and pat his back.

"I know. He is in little space so how can I ask him?"

Heechul frowned and shrugged.

"We can try to ask him when he will be out of little space, okay?"

What I don't say is the fact that Yesung is out of little space very rarely and it always happen when something serious force him.