-Thirty Six-

Hey Loves, sorry for the long wait.

*

-His POV-

My phone vibrated and an unknown numbered was displayed on the screen.

Usually, I don't answer a call from an anonymous number but right now, I will, just to get some fresh air.

"Rae, Excuse me, I have to take this call." I whispered. She then looked at me like it was just an excuse but she smiled afterwards. Her gut feelings are extreme.

"Sure. You go ahead. I know you're exhausted." She whispered back. "Don't worry about me. My friends will take me with them." She reassured me by saying that and tapping my shoulder. "Loves, Spence needs to go." She said to her followers when I stood up.

"Ingat Kuya Pen!" Most of them said while waving their hands. "Ingat ka Kuya crush!" Some even said.

"Take care always, Loves." I said, making them giggle.

"Stop making them kilig, Pen. Baka di ka na makaalis dito." Rae stood up and whispered. She laughed afterwards.

What? Psh.

"Call me whenever." I said and went outside right after she nodded.

Honestly, this call saved me. I badly wanted to leave but I can't think of an excuse to do so. It's actually a good thing that Rae knows me too well.

It was fun being with them but I can't keep up with her followers. I actually didn't expect her followers to really come to where we are now. Akala ko nagbibiro lang si Rae but in a few minutes after her live, her followers started flooding the Resto.

Don't get me wrong. They're all bubbly and full of energy, but their questions are too personal. It's a good thing that I thought of a condition. No one answered my questions correctly making me excused.

"Yes Hello? Who's this?" I answered, formally when I found a vacant chair outside. It might be someone from the company, who knows? Dad has been sending spy to see if I'm doing just fine.

I immediately heard a laugh on the other line.

Napakunot ang noo ko pagkarinig nun. Who the hell would call just to laugh at you right after you said hello?

(Englishero ang g*go.) I heard him said.

What the! Is this—

"Lazaro?" I mumbled. I wasn't that sure but he's the first one to come inside my mind.

(The Distillery Cebu. Crossroads Mall in case you don't know.) aniya.

Psh.

"I know that place dude." I said. I've been there once.

(Good. Come here now or regret later.) He said and the line went off.

"Anong problema nun?" Nasabi ko na lang.

*//

"AGUILAR!"

Kakalabas ko lang ng kotse nang marinig kong may tumawag sa pangalan ko.

"DITO!" Anito nang nakataas ang dalawang kamay.