Chapter 21

4 years later

Ally's POV:
"We're having a girl!" We said opening the box that had pink balloons on it. It's our baby shower. Me and Y/N got married a year after my dad got arrested. We knew it was safe to do another move. We decided to have kids. And she's here in my stomach. We decided to name her.

"Allyce Marie Hernandez" Dinah says. Yeah, what Dinah said. "Nice name" Mani mentioned and hugged me. "I'm proud of ya'll" she said. "I'm so excited to be a aunt!" Camila whispers to Lauren. "We can here you Mila" Y/N says.

"Y/N i'm so happy that Mani texted you. And we ended up like this" I said tearing up. When suddenly I felt a kick on my stomach. "Baby what's wrong?" Y/N said worridly. "I think the baby's coming" I said.

Y/N's POV:
"I think the baby's coming" What?! I'm not sure if I'm ready. Am I set? I carried Ally to the car and we wen't as fast as we could and ended up in California's traffic. "Babe" Ally moans in pain. We heard a chopper from above to see my sister. Woah I haven't seen them in a while. I carried Ally in bridal style and slowly climbed up. This is so damn hard. Baby you're coming out too early.

*at the hospital*

"Push baby!" I told my wife who is having trouble pushing our princess out. "You can do this just one more push baby" I said kissing her temple. She pushed her biggest one more time. And soon I heard

Cries from a little princess.

"Bébé, you did it!" I said smiling and started rubbing circles on her palm.

"Hey, how are you two" Someone who opened the door said softly. "Hi Camila" My wife whoose hair is messy as fuck waved at her. "Can I see Allyce?" Mila says eagerly. I turned around to see our little bundle of joy. I took her and placed her gently in my arms and carried her to the girls. "Guys meet Allyce Marie, Allyce meet you godmother's"I say. All of them awed. Ally smiled with tears.

"I'm happy to have a family with you Y/N Y/L/M/N" she whispered in my ears.