12

Ally's POV:
"What do you mean" Y/N says. "I have hickeys the girls will know about this" I say worried "they won't just hide it and have confidence" she says hugging me. "Thanks" I say.

Going out I'm glad no one realized was out. Going down I saw big Rob and said we needed to go back. It was around 5:30 and we need to go back there at exactly 6:30 so we have an hour to go there.

~1 hour later~

Lauren's POV:
"Your here!" I exclaimed hugging Ally. "Yes I am" she said, she's tired and I can see that she did something. Me and Ally have the same room just the TWO of us. We do that every time cause we tell each other secrets.

"Hey Als why are you so tired?" I asked curiously she looked at me for a while and looked back to our way. "Ally!" I smacked her arm. "Ow! Watch it!" She says cutely. "Sorry princess but you just look so tired. What the hell happened to you!" I said. "I'll tell you in the room princesa" she smirked. I love it when she tries to makes Alren moments. "Sure princess" I smiled hugging her.

At the room we were tipicaly talking about Y/N and stuff. When I saw something behind her clothes. I directly pulled her shirt reaviling hickeys. "Ewww! You have hickeys!" I exclaimed dramatically she smiled. "Please don't tell anyone about this" she begs with those cute puppy eyes wich I can't resist. "I won't Ally" I talked to her quitely. "How'd it happen?" I asked,then she began telling the story and everything is was a bit sad cause I stopped them which was great.

"You know what? We should go to sleep now" I say hugging her. "Yea, we should" she hugs back.

>>>>>>>>
ALREN!!!!