9

Y/N POV:
"Y/N I think you got a girl pissed" Lele says pouring lemonade in my juice. "Why would I piss her?" I say pouting. "Duh!! You played stupid!!" Hannah says sticking her tongue out making me shock "How fucking dare you!" I said pushing her away.

"Stop it you two!,Your like a cat and a dog fighting, you should fight for what you want Y/N and ignore those things that go your way!" Innana screamed. Making me pout. "I'm going to my room!" I said storming out.

Making my way in my room I text Ally apologising.

Y/N: I'm sorry Ally I didn't really mean to do that and work is needed.

Ally: its okay. I understand it anyway

Y/N: so where are you now? My 2weeks friend

Ally: in Texas having a concert 50-ish minutes from now why?

Y/N: meet me hot ass mama.

Ally: OK today, 2:30-ish this afternoon?

Y/N: I'm on... Wear  something casual..

Ally:mkay bye...

Y/N: bye!

Walking to my room smiling and jumping to my bed and thinking about everything and the setup. So I directly picked a dress. But since I don't really wear one I'll borrow from Hannah cause were the same size.

"So what will you wear?" Hannah says comparing a baby pink short dress and a velvet red zigzag back cut short dress. "That one" I say picking the pink one. "Okay its settled here" she says giving the dress I then waved goodbye and mouthed a 'thank you'.

~50 minutes later~

Ally's POV:
"Girls I'm leaving for an hour and bringing big Rob with me is it okay?" I asked while they give me a thumbs up. "Cool"
I said to myself. My phone vibrated signaling for a text.

Y/N: meet me at moonlight café at the end of the street.

I smiled and informed big Rob where we were going.
Arriving to the place I directly went down and went inside. Its lonely here cause they have a little people here only.
I sat down and waited for Y/N.

"Sorry I'm late" she says. Looking up seeing a wonderful girl. "Hi" I said shyly. "Hi" she replied. She actually looks good in person. "So??? How are you?? I heard you were a celebrity? You didn't tell me" she says pouting. "Well Y/N if that's your name I am a celebrity and I didn't tell you cause you might sell me. You know what I mean?? For money.." I said sassily. "Well I don't do that just to make sure okay?" She says firmly. " well if you say so" I said shrugging.

***************************
They met!?!?! I know but you haven't seen the twist yet.. :p