11

Innana's POV:
I knew Y/N is in her room so I  decided to go to her room since I knew about her date.

"Y/N open up" I say knocking hardly "wait a minute.!" She screams. She then went out "What!?!?!" She screamed at my face. "Well how did it go?" I ask shyly. "Will you give me time Innana not now!" She growled "okay" I shruged going down. Going down seeing the two others I informed them "girls we should leave Y/N alone for now. Why don't we huh?" I said calmly earning nods. Well for Y/N.

Y/N's POV:
"Ally come back here I need to finish what I started!" I screamed as I saw a beautiful lady coming out of my closet. "Where is she?" She asks calmly. "She's gone" I say as I began to push her again.

*flashback*
"Let's do it Y/N" was all she said. So I pushed her to my bed and started sucking. Ripping her clothes I threw her shirt across the room leaving her bra. I kissed her again and again making her moan. "Y/N" she moans. Taking over me she rolls over me and pushes me to the bed.

"Your mine now" she says smirking. Licking the parts of my body as she stops realizing we were naked on my bed. She then asks carefully "Y/N I'm sorry we did this too early" she says with a frown.

"Its okay" I say calmly. My cheeks warmed up knowing Ally's were also warmed. She slowly reaches for my lips due to her hight and kisses me we were stopped by aloud knock.

*end of flashback*

I hugged her tightly after what we had. "Y/N thank you." She says. "And um sorry I did it a little early. I was a bit carried away and since this is my first time"she says slowly. "Its okay its my first time too!" I said.

Ring! Ring!

Ally's POV:
"What is it now!" Y/N screamed knowing that my phone rang. "Y/N its my phone I think its work." I say. I stood up half dressed.

Seeing the caller ID I saw Lauren was the one who called me. "Hello? Ally you need to comeback now we need to sleep early cause we have a unexpected interview tomorrow." She says on the phone.

"Okay I'm on my way" I say. Turning around seeing a frowning Y/N. I explained to her everything and I'm glad she understood. I went to her closet to change. I saw a mirror and saw that I had hickeys. After changing I went outside and told Y/N. "Y/N I have hickeys."

>>>>>>>>

Dats it bugs.... ;-)