🔞Warning: Mature content 🔞

He ripped your clothes off as he withdrew from the kiss letting you both catch your breaths while simultaneously pulling his wet shirt out of his body.

"Jungkook I'm afraid-that -."

"Because you're a virgin, I know," he said in a low voice kissing the corner of your lips lightly, "I'll be gentle, I promise."

Jungkook turned the lights off and switched on the fireplace.

The whole place was now dim lit by the flickering fire from the logs, dancing through the music of your heart.

You knew he was being considerate, he knew that you would be self conscious since it's your first time that's why he dimmed the lights for you.

Soon enough all of your wet clothing were on the floor by the door pooling.

He carefully carried you bridal style, your arms were wrapped around his neck while you kissed each other.

He placed you on the soft carpeted floor, his body hovering yours as he looked at you. Pushing your head up a little, you chased his lips with yours wanting to feel those soft lips again.

He then he started to kiss the sensitive parts of your neck, licking and sucking, and nibbling on the skin

He knew exactly what to do, and it made you go crazy.

His soft hands were on your waist, tracing your figure blindly while he pecked on your lips before stopping, you opened your eyes and found him staring at you.

"Are you sure about this?" he reconfirmed, "'cause I don't think I'll be able to stop myself once I started."

You smiled placing your palms on his face, "It's weird, but I trust you," you whispered.

And it really was weird, you only met him, and most of the time he was a total ass to you but after that day when you had that fever and he and Jin practically saved your life, it seemed easier for you to trust this guy.

Something changed inside you and you knew it.

Jungkook couldn't help but to slowly lean down to press his lips on yours, the way your lips taste made him feel a different kind of feeling, something he didn't feel when he was with those other girls.

He snaked his hand from your waist to your back, purposely arching your spine so he could have wider access on your neck and collarbone, you felt his small kitten licks on your skin, sensed the occasional nips he did and moaned on the way he played with your folds, as he made sure that your ready for him.