8: Fire

"Let me kiss you and make you mine tonight," he mumbled.

You bore your eyes on his while trying your best to read him.

Trying to look for the same eyes he has when he's with those girls.

Lifeless and no emotions.

But you couldn't seem to see those on his orbs right now.

And it scared the hell out of you.

"What about the girl?" You asked referring to the woman he went home with earlier, he seemed taken aback from your question.

"I didn't, okay?" He said looking at you, "when I heard you left your room I pushed her aside and went after you. It took awhile to get her off me but I managed."

Your emotions at that very moment while you looked straight into his eyes were a huge mess, you couldn't think straight actually, your mind was a blur.

You couldn't just deny the fact that you're attracted to him.

Really, attracted.

And now as he looked at you with those sparkling eyes.

He made you feel wanted, cared for, and needed.

You were confused as to how to respond, everything will be the first for you if you'd agree.

And for him?

Well, who knows which number you'd fall into?

Your confusion and uncertainty showed through your eyes and Jungkook could see it, feel it and sense it.

He backed off as he looked down on his feet.

"Sorry," he said in such a very tiny voice you wouldn't have heard him if it weren't for the deafening silence.

That's the second time he said that word tonight.

He was about to turn around but your body betrayed you as you caught his wrist stopping him from leaving you.

His head turned fast towards you, eyes full of questions and-- fear(?)

There was another second of silence until he broke it.

"Y/N, sorry okay? I'm -- I don't want to force you," he explained, "we don't have to do this."

Your grip on him loosen and he started to slowly turn his back on you again.

"I just want to feel loved," you mumbled to yourself and a single tear unknowingly rolled down your eyes.

He heard it and the pain on your voice made his cold heart prickled.

Damn it.

He let go of his caged emotions and his body moved fast as he went back to you pressing his wet frame on yours and immediately attacking your swollen lips using his.

You moaned and your eyes grew bigger, shocked by his abrupt movements, your fingers fisted on his clothing as you let your eyelids closed while finally responding to his heated kiss, letting yourself melt into his own fire.