Of Weddings and Honey-Moons

Mulai dari awal

all their dresses are black, and picked just for them.

Wonder-Woman's dress goes a little past her knees, and it is almost sleeveless, it fit her form perfectly and it showed off her entire body, her heels are three inch black heels that were not only beautiful but on her, deadly. then her mask is silver, like mine it only covers her eyes, it has to be held in place, but since Wonder-Woman doesn't wear a mask anyways, it was perfect.

Artemas's dress is black and gold, reaching to her knees, the top was black the the bottom was black with a gold design it showed off her form, while still allowing her room to move, her heels are black three inch heels that like Wonder-Woman's, are beautiful but deadly. then her mask is white and gold, it has feathers coming out one side, and it has to be held, but Artemas fell in love with it and didn't care that she would have to hold it in place all day.

Zatanna's dress is just plain black with one strap over her right shoulder, over her chest is a pattern of black flowers, it fit her to the skin and I knew that Dick would be having trouble breathing once he saw her, her heels are gray, two inch heels, they were plain but fit her, and like the other twos, they were deadly. then her mask was black, she didn't have to hold it in place, and it went perfectly with her dress.

in all. the three of them looked like angels.

"what are the males wearing?" Zatanna asked. and I quickly answered.

"they are all just wearing their everyday hero suits, but Conner will be wearing a tux." I told her, "after all, everyone goes to weddings to see the Brides and her girls, not the men."

"true, do you think we've made them wait long enough?" Artemas asked, and I looked at the clock, before turning back to them and nodding, now that it was time, I couldn't find my voice to speak.

Wonder-Woman walked to the door and sticking her hand out, she gave the signal for it to start, and it soon became very quit outside, we were at Mount Justice, we were just having it in the living room, since that was the easiest place to decorate the way I wanted, we had used holograms to make it look like a beautiful garden and it made for the perfect setting. my dad came in with Dick, Wally, and Superman behind him. they were all just wearing their hero suits, but they looked handsome all the same. Dick went and stood beside Zatanna, Wally beside Artemas, and Superman beside Wonder-Woman, Dad stood next to me and I linked my arm with his, before smiling up at him and looking towards the door as Wonder-Woman and Superman, followed by Dick and Zatanna and then Wally and Artemas went out the door, and then it was my turn.

I walked down the aisle and my eyes fcused on Conner at the end, he was handsome in his tux, and I found myself wanting to kiss him, but I knew that, that came later, so I slowly walked up the aisle and stopped beside Conner, my dad took my hand and placed it in Conners before kissing my cheek and taking his place infront of Conner and I, ready to marry us.

why is Batman marrying us? because Conner and I are going to be married twice, once by Batman in front of the league so they know we are married and they can watch, and with out hero identities. and then once as our human identities with just those who know who we really are, so we will be married twice.

"Ladies, and Gentleman, and Flash. we have gathered here today to witness as these two bind themselves to each other in marriage, you all know that this little wedding is just valid in the League and that they will get married as their other self's when none of us are around. they didn't have to have this wedding, but they wanted their friends in the league to be able to be there for their wedding and this is the only way they could, without telling you all who they are behind the masks. I can't marry these two and have it be legal, but today these two will say there vows, and pledge themselves together, and all in the League will know them as husband and wife." Batman said, and as he quited for a moment I looked around quickly and noticed tears in many eyes, and I quickly hid a smile, my father truly had a way of speaking. "Super-Boy your vows."