Movies and Dimensions

Conner's POV.

"Conner, what will it take to make you smile?" Wally demanded, it's been over a month, and the only thing we have heard from Ann is that she's alright, she told Batman so through her necklace. but I refused to smile until Ann was safely back in my arms. and no one has managed to make me smile, not even my parents. "we'll do anything, just smile."

Wally, Kaldur, Zatanna, Dick, Megan, L'gann, Roy, Artemas, Flash, Black Cannery, Superman, and I were all sitting in the living room eating pizza that flash had brought over. the only one that wasn't here is Batman, and he was here, until he left about half an hour ago, with no explanation about why he was leaving. ever since he heard from Ann, Batman has been acting lime a caged cat, he would pace for no reason, and he always seemed to be on the edge for no reason.

we are all just sitting in the living room, doing nothing. I'm sitting on the floor trying to ignore the others, but they are all staring at me and trying to make me smile by doing different things.

Wally put on a pink frilly dress, a wig and make-up, and danced around the room singing at the top of his lungs, but as funny as it was, I still wasn't smiling.

Kaldur did a bunch of tricks with water, he made it form pictures and images that had most of the others laughing, but I didn't even smile.

Zatanna turned Wally into a bunch of different animals and then turned Dick into a doll and dressed him in a bunch of different doll clothing, but when every one else laughed, I remained quit.

Dick did some of his acrobat's and it almost made me smile, but I didn't.

Megan did a bunch of her martian tricks, and then she and L'gann did an act that involved a bunch of yelling, but I didn't smile, they only managed to make me even more grim.

Roy and Artemas did a fake fight, that involved Roy getting kicked in the crotch, Artemas getting spanked and both of them ending up with a very hurt body, and for some reason, every one laughed at this, but I didn't find it funny, I couldn't smile until I knew my love was safe.

Flash made a tornado and destroyed Black Canaries looks, and so she beat him up until he begged for her forgiveness. and Superman just sat on the ground beside me and polled me into a hug, knowing that I wouldn't smile until I was ready

"hey bat's, where did you disappear to?" Wally asked as Batman came, Batman was carrying a box, and as soon as he saw it Dick jumped up and ran to the DVD player and turning on the TV and held his hand out to Batman, who rummaged in the box before poling out a CD that said "family", and as he poled it out Dick spoke.

"no, please can't we start with something else?" Dick pleaded, but Batman just shook his head.

"we are trying to make Conner smile, and this disc will have him laughing." Batman said, and then he handed the disc to Dick, who frowned, but still put the disc in the player, before the two of them sat down on the floor next to dad and me, Batman had grabbed the remote and he now pushed play, and the TV started to show what was on the disc.

a seven year old Dick came onto the screen, he had tears in his eyes and he was holding his arm, which looked like it had been dislocated.

"Dick" Bruce (every one knows who Batman is know) sounded worried, as he walked over to Dick and gently looked at his arm. and then a ten year old Ann came on to the screen and Bruce rounded on her. "what did you do?"

"Dick and I were fighting and he came at me and I acted on instinct, I dislocated his shoulder, but I didn't mean to, I swear." Ann now had tears in her eyes and Dick walked up to Ann and rapped his little arms around her, and Bruce rapped his arms around them both.