Of Weddings and Honey-Moons

Ann: what is this chapter going to be about?

Me: you'll have to read and see, I'm not telling.

Conner: are you going to separate Ann and me again?

Me: maybe, I don't know, I'll start writing and see what happens, will you Conner?

Conner: the author doesn't own Justice League or Young Justice Characters.

Ann's P_O_V

"Then I said goodbye and came through the portal." I finished. We were all sitting in the living room; I have been telling them what happened when I was – kind of – kidnapped, while I was telling it, I couldn't help but notice the way Superman stayed close to Conner and how he made eye-contact and smiled at him a lot, I didn't know what had happened between them, but I loved it, and I could tell that it was good for Conner.

"But why did you go back through the portal?" Wally asked, he was sitting on the ground next to my father, who had sat at my feet so he could hold my hand and look at me as often as possible, it was almost as if he was afraid I would disappear again.

"because I wanted to give Jay something to help her hide her new ears and tail, and I wanted to get a picture of her." I told them all, and feeling Conner squeeze my hand and looking at him I saw a look in his eye that clearly asked me what I was hiding? and I sent him a look back telling him I would explain latter, he nodded and I turned back to the others, "any other questions?"

"I have one." Robin said and I looked at him, he had that look about him that warned me I wasn't going to like what he was about to ask. "when is the wedding?"

"tomorrow" Conner and I said in harmony and the others instantly started in shock, they had no idea how we were getting married when I had just gotten back and I have had no time to plan a wedding, what they don't know is that my father planned everything for me, when I was with the avengers and I had contacted my dad, I had given him a hand signal asking him to plan the wedding using my wedding book.

my wedding book is a book that I've kept since I was ten, it has everything about my wedding in it since I started planning it when I was ten, I have everything already planned and all my father had to do was do what was in the book and knowing my father like I did, I know he did it just as I wrote. it was going to be perfect, and I knew Conner would think the same since I had shown him my wedding book shortly after he said he loved me.

"how?" Wally asked, and Conner and I just smiled at each other and speaking in harmony again we told Wally, "none of your business."

the clock struck twelve and Conner and I told the others goodnight and headed off to our rooms, or more correctly, my room. we cuddled up on my bed and soon enough we fell asleep in each others arms.

THE NEXT DAY...

"Conner, its bad luck to see the bride on your wedding day" I told Conner, he was standing outside the door and I was putting on my wedding dress with the help of my maid of honor-Wonder Woman- and my bridesmaids, Zatanna, and Artemas. I was trying to get Conner to leave, since I didn't want anything going wrong and I wanted Conner to be surprised when he saw me in my dress.

"Conner Kent if you don't leave right know I'm calling your father to make you." Wonder Woman yelled through the door, and outside we heard Conner chuckling and then his footsteps as he walked away, then Wonder Woman turned back to me and smiled, "know lets finish getting you into your wedding dress."

my wedding dress is white, made from the finest lace, it is all white with the back longer than the front, it was beautiful and i loved it, my heels are white two inch heels with the front decorated with diamonds. my veil is vintage lace that reaches almost to the floor and almost completely covers me. in all, my outfit was beautiful, but since most of the people at my wedding are members of the Justice League, everyone is wearing masks, and I am no exception, my mask is white and covers only my eyes, with a flower on the side. then early this morning my father gave be a diamond hair pin that had belonged to his great-great-great-grandmother, which was now holding my hair in place on top of my head. I now turned to look at my bridesmaids and maid-of-honor.