Flashback pt. 2

//AN// I'm going to try and make this one kind of a long one, but no promises lol I'm sorry.

Another part of the Flashback series!

And thank you guys so much for 15k reads! I love you all so much!

------------

Mikes pov

July 15th

10 minutes, 10 minutes until I marry the love of my life.

"You ready man?" Will asked me, he was one of my groomsmen. El and I decided not to have a maid of honor or a best man because there are just far too many important people in our lives to honor one over the other.

"Yeah, almost," I said and grabbed my cufflinks. I can't wait to see Eleven, this morning Max came into our house and threw El into a van, claiming it's unlucky for the bride and groom to see each other on their wedding day. I was ok with that, I was not ok with the fact she squirted me with margarita mix in a water gun, but it's my wedding day so I can't be too upset.

"Are you ready to see El?" Dustin asked and tied his bowtie.

"Of course, the past 8 hours without her have been pretty rough," I sighed.

"Aww even while we were here?" Lucas chuckled.

"Come one Mike, you went 353 days without her, I think you can wait 10 more minutes," Dustin said, and I flashed him a look, "what, I'm just saying,"

"You guys ready!?" Nancy exclaimed and popped her head in. She wore a pearl pink dress, with a fitted torso, and a long flowy skirt, that went to her ankles.

"Yeah, just give us one more minute," I said and smiled at her, "and you look really pretty Nance,"

"Awe thanks Mikey, I can't believe my little brother is getting married!" she squealed and pulled me into a hug.

"Thanks, Nance," I said as she walked down the hall to El's bridal suite.

"Hey guys, uh can I talk to you really quick," I said and gathered the party by the door, "I just, really want to thank you guys for being with me, through everything, through school, finding love, and alternate dimensions, literally," I said truthfully with a small chuckle.

"We will always have your back Mike," Will said and smiled at me.

"Promise guys?" I asked with a chuckle.

"We promise, but that's your weird thing with El," Lucas replied.

"Come on guys, let's go get frog face married to the weirdo," Dustin said and pulled us all into one final hug.

-----------

Elevens pov

10 minutes, only 10 minutes till I get to marry my knight in shining armor, or my paladin, I guess in whatever a paladin in Dungeons and Dragons wears.

After being apart for 353 days, I didn't expect 8 hours to be so tough, but these last ten minutes have been the hardest, I don't want to spend another second of my life not being Eleven Wheeler.

"Are you ready El?" Max said excitedly, she wore her pearl pink bridesmaid dress, the ones we had picked out together. Joyce, or my mom I guess, Max, and Nancy had been a huge help in planning the wedding, we decided to go with pink, white, and grey as a color scheme, and we used the same pink as Nancy's old dress that Mike had given me so long ago in 1983.

"Yeah, I don't think I've ever been more ready," I said truthfully as I put my drop pearl earrings, an engagement gift from Karen, in my ears.

My bridesmaids, Max, Nancy, and Holly, shuffled throughout the room.