Studying

//AN slightly inspired by a real event that happened to me this year!//

Mike

History. Usually it was such a breeze for me, but today I just couldn't focus. I stared down at my essay in denial. I needed at least 6 paragraphs, and so far I had 3 and its due tomorrow. 

Out of the corner of my eye I saw El, attempting to read to some kids in the picture book section of the library. I smiled and wondered how I ever deserved anyone so perfect. I closed my history binder and walked over to El sitting in a pile of pillows with 3 or 4 kids sitting around her. 

"The spider la-landed on a fen-fence post near a farmyard," She read from The Very Busy Spider,  in a choppy but still soothing tone. I lowered myself and sat next to her and stared dreamily at her short curls bouncing up and down as the closed the books cover. 

As she finished the book the kids gave her hugs and ran back to their parents. I hugged her tightly and had to use everything in my power not to kiss her right there. I couldn't do that, I mean we've kissed before on that night when she was taken from me, but I don't think she really knew what it truly meant.

Dustin

I walked away from the checkout counter of the library, my face was red from arguing with the stupid librarian (again) about only being able to check out 10 books. 

As I walked towards the exit, still muttering some "choice words" about these "library policies." I saw something that made me smile

"Heyyyy there Mileven!" I said as I walked up to Mike holding Eleven close... a little too close.

"Dustin!" Eleven shouted. A few of the older people turned to sush her and turned back to the books they were reading, "Sorry," She whispered opening her eyes wide. A few kids gave El a hug and walked away. 

"They are so ah-ahdor-adorable," She grinned, "Mikeee I want one," She whined and tugged on his shirt sleeve.

Mikes face drained of all its color, then in an instant got extremely red. 

"Dang Wheeler!" I laughed myself almost to tears, "get your girlfriend under control!"

"What?" questioned El looking confused and kept looking and Mike and I.

"El," said Mike, still red in the face, "Umm I think you're a little too young to think about um having um kids," My voice shook.

"Well then... I've got to go, but have fun Wheelers!" I exclaimed and winked at Mike as he kicked me in the shin. I walked out of the library and laughed to myself.

They are so cute.

Eleven

Mike grabbed my hand and pulled me back over to the table where he was doing his homework. I sat down in the chair facing across from him. I looked at some books that were sitting on the table. I scooted over a few chairs to sit closer to Mike. 

"Mike?" I asked looking down at his writing

"Yeah El?" He said, still looking down at his essay.

"What is girl-girlfriend?" I asked him using my powers to turn the page of a cute book about horses.

Mike looked up from his paper, " A girlfriend is someone that, well you like, and you so special things with. Someone that you would do anything for, someone that you care about."

"So like friend." I said, smiling at a few little kids playing with some blocks in the corner.

"Well, yes and no," Mike said, "A girlfriend is someone that you like, but more than a friend."

Mike

She was just so cute. I just adored everything about her. How her short brown curls bounced when she walked, how she could be so curious and clueless about the world around her. 

"Mike?" she questioned me again, this time running his little fingers through my hair. I loved it when she did that.

"Yeah El?" I looked up into her perfect angel eyes.

"Can I be your girlfriend?" My heart stopped. I dropped my pencil and turned to face her. 

I grabbed both of her hands, "Yes El," I whispered and leaned into her, kissing her soft lips, reluctantly I pulled away, but I kept my forehead pressed against hers of just a second longer. 

I kept holding her hand as I slowly turned back to my essay, she laid her head on my shoulder and squeezed my hand. I have the best girl friend.

//AN Thanks so much for reading! Get ready for a new chapter tomorrow! I might do one or two new chapters depending on how much homework I have tomorrow!//