Bored

An//////////////// Hey guys! This was a suggested story from @hiii12345678910 I hope you guys enjoy! This may be kinda short though! Ages 15/16 ish. 

Based on your responses y'all REALLY like the spice sooooo 

---------------------------------

Els pov

I buried my nose in my textbook and tried to concentrate on what I was reading when something hit me in my back. 

"Mike! I need to finish this!" I said laughing and throwing the pillow back into his face. 

"El, you're super smart already! We've been studying for an hour already," he groaned and slumped his body over his bed. so to

"Mike, I love you," I sighed, "but I really, really need to finish this."

"Please... El," he said sliding over to me and kissing my cheek, then working his way down my neck and onto my collarbone. 

I closed my eyes and exhaled deeply. I really shouldn't give into this, Lord tell me how to say no to this,  fuuucc--- I don't know how to say no this. {AN if you get this I love you}

He grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me out of my chair. 

Hey, I've been studying for the past couple hours so... might as well say yes to this. 

I stood up as he pushed me against the bed and I sat down. He kissed my neck and now worked his way up to my lips. I learned deeper into our kiss and I ran my hands down to the hem of his striped shirt and started to tug upward on it. He pulled away smiled and bit his lip. He grabbed the end of his shirt and with one quick motion pulled it off of him and sent it flying on top of my textbook. 

"Well, you don't have to worry about that anymore," he said with and laughed. He then ran his fingers down my sides and pulled up on my white and black Pixies shirt.

"Mike..." I whispered into his ear before leaving a trail of kisses down his neck and down to his collarbone. I climbed on top of him and placed my legs on each side of him.

"You're so gorgeous," he said. I lowered my self down onto his lap. "OH FUCK EL!" he jumped up throwing me off onto his bed and bent over and held the spot in between his legs.

"Mike? Are you, did I do, did I hurt you?" I stammered tears forming in my eyes. 

"Oww, uh, no El, its ok," he said with a small chuckle and wrapped his arm around my bare shoulders, "It's just that guys are, well, sensitive down there."

"Ohh, is that why you were poking me with something when I almost sat down on you?"

Mikes pov

Oh shit... I'm just gonna send her to Nancy...

Els pov

"Uh why, don't you go ask Nancy about that stuff," he replied and kissed my neck.

"Uh, ok..." I said and kissed his cheek and grabbed my shirt from the floor.

"Uh, just El, don't mention, me, or uh us, you know..." he said, grabbing his shirt from on top of my books. 

Mikes pov

"Well if she askes... friends don't lie" she and winked at me before dashing out of my room down the hall to Nancy.

"Haha, ok El," I said sitting down. Wait. No. FuCK. "WAIT EL I CAN EXPLAIN!" I jumped out of my chair and raced off after her.

------------------------

WOw... that ending was TRaSh but oh well!

I hope you liked that chapter and I hope I can write another tomorrow night! 

Thanks for reading love you all!