Cheif Hopper

//AN Hey guys! This chapter may be a little shorter than the rest but I've always thought it would be cute to have a kinda Mike v.s Hop story (Idk you'll see lol) I hope ya'll enjoy!"

Mike

I could never spend enough time with her. When I was with her, every second was just perfect and leaving her was like walking outside on a cold winters day and feeling the cold hit you like a thousand bricks. I was sitting on my bed and El was looking at my bookshelf with my science trophies and books, and I was looking at her, admiring how perfect she was. She sat down next to me and grabbed my hand, she looked at me and giggled. Damn her little laughs, she's just too perfect. I was almost on her lips when the watch I got her for our one-month anniversary started beeping. 

"Five one-five," El said, then jumped to stand up, leaving me falling forward into her arm, "Hopper is coming to get me." She sighed then giggled when I flopped onto my bed. Damn, it's like that man never wants me to kiss his daughter. I thought to roll off my bed and grabbing the door for her.

"I wish you didn't have to leave," I whispered in her ear and grabbed her hand and walked down the stairs."

"Me too, Mike," she gave me a soft smile and slipped on the red converse that Nancy had bought for her.

We walked out the door together and waited on the porch for Hopper to arrive. I put my hand or her cheek and brushed her adorable brown curls behind her ears. I was leaning in again when the blinding lights of Hoppers police cruiser shined in my eyes.

"WHEELER!" Hop shouted and turned off the car. I rolled my eyes back into my brain.

"Bye El, I'll see you tomorrow," I said.

"Bye Mike. I love you!" She giggled and skipped down the front porch steps letting go of my hand. 

"I love you too El," I smiled and said quietly in the hopes Hopper couldn't hear.

Eleven 

"Hi Hop!" I said running to Hopper embracing him in a hug, well kind of a hug he kind of stood there while I wrapped my arms around him. I know he was smiling, he just didn't to look like he had a heart in front of Mike.

"Hi sweetie," He replied ruffling my short brown curls, "You ready to go home?" he asked.

"Yeah, I'm getting tired," I said yawning. I walked to the other side of the cruiser and looked up to Mikes room where he had sat down at his desk. He ran his fingers through his hair and flopped down on his desk. He was so cute when he was frustrated, and probably working on history.

Hopper

"How was Mikes?" I questioned her. 

"Fun!" she said with a smile, "we watched some movies and did some studying." She smiled. I guess that boy truly made her happy. No matter how good he was to her, no one could ever be good enough for my El. 

"Sounds fun sweetie," I smiled and took her hand, playing with the blue hairband she wore around her wrist. (If you know what I'm talking about you're my favorite!)

El

"Goodnight El." Hopper said and ruffled my brown curls.

"Night Hop, I love you!" I said as he walked out the door and turned off the lights.

I pulled my covers up to my chin and tried to fall asleep. I looked at the model of the planets that Mike had helped me with. I stared at the planet called Neptune and make it circle around my room. I fell in love with planets and the solar system ever since Mike taught me about them during our date to the planetarium.    

I let Neptune fall to the ground and slowly let myself drift off to sleep

Hopper

I awoke to an ear-piercing cry. 

El

I jumped out of bed. Trying to turn the corner my legs moved faster than the rest of my body, leaving my chest to slam into the wall. Crap that's gonna hurt together. I scrambled down the hall to Els room and burst through the door. She laid there in bed arms and legs sprawled out, still asleep and still screaming.

"NO PAPA!" she was dreaming about that son of a bitch that took her life away from her.

"PAPA! PAPA! NO!" She screamed. I held her in my arms and rocked her trying to calm her down, but to no avail. 

"MIKE! HELP MIKE!" she cried. No matter how much I disliked that boy, I didn't want El to suffer anymore, even if she wasn't fully aware of it. Once I got her to calm down a little bit I made a call.

"Hello?" I heard a groggy voice reply.

"Yeah, hey kid, it's Hopper," I said peering back into her room where she was beginning to cry.

"MIKE! MIKE!" she started to cry again.

"Oh my god, El!" he said, I heard clanging in the background, "I'm on my way," he said quickly hanging up.

Thank god.

Mike

I dashed out the front door and hopped on my bike.

"MICHAEL!" my mom yelled from Holly's room trying to get her back to sleep, "WHERE IN GODS NAME ARE YOU GOING IT'S 10:30!" 

"IT'S A SATURDAY IM GOING TO EL'S" I yelled already down the street.

What if shes hurt, or the bad men or back or something horrible has happened to her. If anything ever happened to her, I don't know how long I would last

I burst into Hopper's house and darted my way into El's room she was still screaming.

"NO PAPA NO!" she cried. I held her frail body in my arms and ran my hands through her hair.

"El! Wake up!" I whispered stroking her forehead.

"Mike?" she woke up sobbing.

"I'm here princess," I said pulling her head into my chest, feeling her tears soak through my thin tee shirt. "Its ok El, I'm here," I whispered stroking her back.

Once she calmed down, I did the thing I never like doing.

"Hoppers gonna want me to go home soon," I said beginning to stand up when she grabbed my hand pulling me back down.

"Stay," she whispered cheeks still stained with her tears.

"I would princess, but I don't think Hopp-,"

"It's fine kid, just stay, I'll call your mom," he said and walked pulled his head out of the door frame.

I looked at El and moved my hand up to her cheek to wipe away the remaining tears, I started to lean in.

"NO FUNNY BUSINESS!" Hopper exclaimed as he popped his head back into El's room, "Got it Wheeler." he said slowly pulling his head from the door frame.

El laid down next to me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"Night El, I love you," I whispered

"I love you too Mike." She said and fell asleep.

//AN//  Wow I lied this was the longest chapter so far lol. Well, I hope you enjoyed it! I always thought it would be adorable to have a Hopper chapter lol, well its like 12am and I have school tomorrow ugh. Tysm for reading!//