Oops

//AN// Hey guys! This chapter might be mentioning some scandalous stuff... I've never tried writing like this and I just watched the "pullout couch" scene from season two lol. Anyway just wanted to give y'all heads up! Also TYSM for 200+ reads I cannot believe it!//
Edit: 300+ reads! Omg tysm guys!❤️

{They are like 16-17 in this one-shot btw}

Nancy (Well this is new)

El has stayed the night, again.

Mom and Dad had gone out of town, taking Holly with them, leaving me in charge. Initially, Mike wasn't supposed to have anyone over for the night, but I saw how happy El made him so I let it slide.

El

I woke up this morning facing Mike, again.

It was my favorite way to wake up. I thought about last night and how much I loved kissing and cuddling with him when I get to sleepover at his house. I kissed him on the forehead and slowly slipped out of his bed. I grabbed one of his sweatshirts and pulled it over my messy brown curls which I had no interest in brushing yet.

I quietly slipped out the door and headed downstairs to make some breakfast before Mike woke up.

"Morning El!" Nancy said as I turned the corner into the kitchen, "How did you sleep last night?" she asked a smile growing on her lips.

"Amazing," I took a deep breath and closed my eyes breathing in the smell of the syrup Nancy set out for the waffles.

"Well, that's go-," she stopped mid-sentence.

"Is something wrong?" I asked her when she walked over to me and moved over my curls to reveal where Mike usually kissed my neck.

"What the hell Mike," she whispered under her breath and stomped up the stairs.

"What?" I ran over to a mirror in the hallway and looked at my neck. I saw some reddish marks on my neck, that was definitely not there last night...

Mike

"Mike get up!" Nancy yelled bursting into my room and grabbing me by the arm.

"Nancy what the hell!" I said struggling to get away, "It's freezing at least let me put on a shirt," I exclaimed as she marched me down the stairs to find El examining her neck.

"Oh shit," I whispered my eyes getting wider at Els red marks.

"Listen," Nancy said pushing us down onto the couch, "You need to be careful, mom and dad would flip if they knew whatever you guys were doing, last night. Thank god their away for a few more days, and El those spots should clear up soon," she said shoving a plate of Eggos in front of us.

"Wait, I don't understand what is wrong," El said looking at me.

Crap.

"Um, I'll explain it to you later to you princess," I said kissing her forehead and grabbing her hand.

Nancy

His love for Eleven makes him act so stupid sometimes. What in the world was he thinking?

"El, you can spend the night again," I said poking my head into the living room to see them pull apart once they saw me, " but no funny business, got it guys," I raised my eyebrows and looked Mike in the eye.

"Ye-yeah got it," he stammered turning back to El as she put her hand on his bare chest. They are so cute together.

Mike

Oops.

//AN// Sorry for a really bad chapter guys lol I tried though. Well, thanks for reading and feel free to leave a comment or a one-shot you want to request! I'm going to try and get out one or two more one-shots before finals season starts
for me because after that I might be a little busy until winter break! Thanks for reading!//
ok