Announcement part 3

//AN// I'm just about to finish The Fool by @morebottlecapss and it's so freaking good I don't want it to end and I might cry when it does...

If I write Millie or Finn instead of Mike or something just comment...

-----------

Elevens pov

"What would you like me to make you for dinner Princess?" Mike asked as he twirled me around our kitchen.

"Oh, I don't care... waffles?" I offered.

"Sounds amazing!" he said walking over to the freezer and grabbing out a box of Eggos.

"How are we going to tell the party?" I asked him, I wanted to tell them as soon as possible, but in a fun way

"I think I have an idea..." Mike said with a smirk.

Mike explained his idea... and its pretty brilliant.

I called Max over and we ran to a party supply store we got tons of balloons and a banner. Then we ran to the store and grabbed tons of food, that hopefully everyone, but mostly Dustin would enjoy.

"EL this is a great idea, whose was it?" Max asked me as we piled the rest of the food in the car and drove back to my house where Mike was setting up a table and grilling more food.

"Mikes actually!" I said with a giggle, "I was surprised he came up with it too! Plus its super cute! I'm starting to think he's more excited about having a baby than I am!" I laughed. "Saying that Mike is excited to become a dad is an understatement. Last night he started making a list of what we would need and wanted to take out all the furniture in our guest bedroom to start on a nursery, and I'm only one month pregnant,"

"Wait, you're one month pregnant, and have been married for about... a week and a half!" Max said with a laugh.

"Oh trust me, I'm just glad it didn't happen a long long time ago," I whispered, but that's also a story for a different time.

"Eleven Wheeler!" Max exclaimed with a sarcastic shocked look on her face.

"What," I said and shrugged.

We pulled into the driveway and hauled our many bags into the house. I used my powers to hang the banner, Mike tried to help but let's be honest, it's much easier when you do it yourself, Max and I layed out tons of food on the table that Mike moved so it was under the banner.

"The guys are gonna be here in 10 minutes!" Max said checking her phone.

"Ok! I'll grab the food and you tie the rest of the balloons!" Mike said and grabbed the rest of the food and poured bags of chips into bowls.

Max, Mike and I met the rest of the guys outside.

"Hey, guys! How was your honeymoon?" Dustin said winking at Mike and me.

"Shut up and put these on!" Max basically yelled out of excitement and ran over to Lucas. They've been living together for years, but I haven't heard any news of an engagement yet.

"Jesus babe, are these blindfolds?" he asked holding up a yellow cloth.

"YES FOR GOD SAKES PUT THEM ON!" Mike yelled jumping up.

"OK OK OK!" WIll said and I grabbed onto his arm and led him up the steps into the living room where he had the whole set up. Max helped Lucas and Mike led Dustin.

"One..." Max said smiling at me

"Two..." Mike said jumping up and down

"THREE! TAKE 'EM OFF!" I screamed.

They slowly took their blindfolds off to see a banner that said "Eating For Two!" and a table full of tons of food.

"OH MY GOD EL!" Will screamed and tackled me with a hug.

"Hey hey hey watch the belly!" I said laughing and hugging him back.

"NICE GOING WHEELERS!" Lucas said pulling Mike and me into a hug.

"DAMN WHEELER ONE WEEK TOGETHER AND SHES ALREADY KNOCKED UP!" Dustin yelled and smiled a toothy grin.

"Actually, I'm about a month along..." I said with a slight smile and Mike smirked.

"WHAT! YOU'VE BEEN MARRIED FOR A WEEK!" Dustin screamed and fell over on the ground in a fit of laughter.

"I'm so so happy for you guys!" Will said pulling both of us into a hug, "we all are,"

"Ha ha ha, very funny Dustin," I exclaimed and pulled him off the floor.

"The real thing is going to be telling your dad," Lucas said.

"Yeah, Hop's not gonna be happy you guys did it before you were even married," Dustin said before he took an Eggo and began to eat it.

"If he's not happy about that... he really wouldn't have liked it when were younger..." I said before realizing I let it slip out, "uh I mean..." I felt my face growing red.

"Oh, my gosh Mike! Nice going!" Lucas said raising his hand up and Mike high fived him.

"Wheeler!" I said with a sarcastic angry face that melted into a smile before I elbowed him in the side.

"You know I wouldn't take back a single night we spend together, even if it meant your dad trying to kill me," he whispered in my ear, sending the same familiar shiver down my spine, the one when we first kissed, when we first danced together, when he bent down on one knee, and the one when we were saying our vows.

"I know," I whispered back and pulled him into a deep kiss.

-----------

//AN// I hope you liked this one-shot! I think I'm only gonna have one more of the announcement miniseries! I thought they have been pretty cute so far and I really enjoyed writing them!

Stay Strange xoxo J