Closer

The hand in my hair loosens, and eventually falls away altogether as my lips move with her own. As we continue we slowly raise up on our knees. Soon her other hand is on the small of my back, pushing me towards her as mine arms wrap around her waist. She slowly, gently pushes me down as my legs move out from under me so I find myself lying on the blanket.

I open my eyes, just for a moment, when she breaks the kiss. She gives me a small smile before lowering her head again as she hovers above me. This time her soft lips find my neck where she begins to suck and nip at the flash there, effectively leaving her mark and establishing her dominance.

Suddenly, we both freeze as my Master chuckles "Well, that certainly answers that. You were right, my friend, your girl is more dominant." He speaks as I remain frozen. I slowly turn to look at him, still under Jase. He continues "Well, either way it's still your nap time, Minni. I don't suppose you'd want to join her, Jase?"

Jase looks to her Master as I focus on her, she sends him a pleading look as he gives a short nod in return. Standing quickly, she reaches down to pull me to my feet. I happily follow. I want to spend more time with her, there's something about her that's almost magnetic. Her dark hair and skin drew my eyes. Her voice tickled my ears my ears. Her touch leaving sparks on my skin. Her soul intertwined with mine.

We were moved apart to be set apon my canine companions backs. She rested apon Nova, myself on Raka. Just as Raka instinctually pulled towards Nova and she to him I found my hand gravitating towards hers as she met me half way. I let at a small sigh of content at the small touch that I didn't know I needed.

Our Masters heads snapped towards us, and the to one another. They shared an unreadable look, but it didn't bother me. I felt content. We soon make our way to my rooms, where we are placed in my bed and Master gives the command to put the bars up, and apparently lock them "You girls be good, it's nap time. I expect you to be asleep in the next half hour."

We nod as they left the room. Laying down, I pull the blankets over us as she mutters goodnight and pulls me in to cuddle ever closer.