New people

Acting on impulse, I move forward and rest my head on his leg. He lets out a small, breathy chuckle and continues petting my head. In that moment I begin to wonder forbidden things. Do I really need a Master? Can another pet make me happy in the ways I was told only a Master could? I am snapped out of these thoughts by a light tug on my leash. The guilt I feel is suffocating. My Master has been waiting for me, and here I am thinking of another.

"It's time for your walk" he says gruffly. I am quick to stand, though I still have lingering doubts about his possession of my leash. Any lingering hesitation I may have had was wiped away the moment we stepped out the door. There were so many people 

Acting on instinct, I run behind 66525. I stand pressed to his back, I try to make myself small and for a moment he didn't move. Then before I could react, I was picked up and placed on his hip. I struggle and try to hide in his chest, but he's having none of it "No, stay. They're just other Pets and Keepers. You'll have to get used to them."

I nod slightly before I try to sneakily angle myself back into his chest "No." He says and I feel a light smack on my butt. I stare at him in shock and he raises an eyebrow, daring me to do something about it. I had never been swatted before. I know it could happen, but it was not a part of my training. The rence of injustice I feel is immeasurable.

"Put me down" I demand angrily. He spanked me! He had no right!

I feel another quick smack on my butt, this one harder than the last, before he speaks "No, behave tiny pet."

I let out a small growl before I start yelling "Help, this is not my Keeper!" Everyone's heads jerk to look in our direction, but turn away just as quickly. They all continue on there way, apparently this is a normal sight. I feel like they know something I don't.

I look to the Keeper for help, but she just shakes her head. Why can't she help me? He's just a pet! After a moment of complete stillness on his end, 66525 begins to walk back into the room. The Keeper does not follow. As we walk in a realize that we're alone. I'm alone with a very angry boy.

Soon, I feel him sit on what I presume is our big fluff. I blush as I realize I'm straddling him, our chests pressed together. Without giving me time to register what he's doing he moves me so I'm laying over has lap. I can feel the firm muscles of his legs on my abdomen. As I consider struggling I feel a hard hit on my butt.

It quickly becomes clear that the first two were just to startle me. I cry out and begin to struggle. He does it again, harder this time. He delivers three more blows, each harder than the last, as I struggle. By the fifth I fall still and let out a whimper, he seems to take this well as he lifts me off his lap and back into my previous position. "Do you understand why I did that?" He asks softly, petting my hair as the tears finally fall.

I shake my head and he sighs "You disobeyed me and made a scene, little thing. You need to listen to me, okay?" He says in a voice that makes me melt into him, and suddenly I actually feel guilty about what I did.

"I'm sorry" I whisper almost inaudibly.

He sighs yet again "It's alright now. You received you punishment, you learned your lesson. Just don't let it happen again."

I nod into this chest and he shifts under me, pulling away to look at my face "How about a treat and then we have a walk?" He asks and I find myself feeling better.

He puts me down on the fluff and walks to the food area, he pushes a button and says something into the machine while putting in his hand print. Soon he comes back with a small selection of gummies in hand, they're my favorites. I wonder how he knew.

I perk up and begin shifting around in my seat, tempted to go get them. My training had involved waiting for treats, if I had tried to get them before I was told I wouldn't be allowed to have them. "Sit" He commands, pointing at the floor and I do so immediately. In return I am given a small shark shaped candy.

"Lay" He says sharply, pointing right in front of his feet. I do so without hesitation and wait not so patiently for my treat. They one I get this time is shaped as a flower and tasted of grape.

"Roll over" He demands of me, I had never been taught this one but I had seen some of the other pets do it. I quickly do a he bid and I get a butterfly this time, with filling in the wings.

"Kneel" came the last of the orders. I hesitate slightly. We had been shown how to kneel properly, but it was never demanded of us. We assumed it was only for our Masters. I soon decided that it couldn't hurt and follow his directions. I kneel in font of him, my legs spread, my hands locked behind my back.

"Good girl" He says sounding pleased, and for some reason I enjoyed this far more than the treat I got for it. It seems a thought occurs to him, and he tells me to stay before moving out of my line of vision. Wanting to please him, I stay perfectly still in my kneeling pose. I don't even turn my head to look at him.

I couple of times I can feel his eyes on me, but I resist the urge to look. Suddenly, he is beside me again "Stand and lift your arms" He says and I do so immediately and I feel my dress slide off me. My arms go up to cover me, but they are stopped "No." He says sounding mildly displeased now. I feel guilty for making him mad, so when he removes my under garments I let him with only a slight flinch. Then I feel more guilt for a Master I haven't yet met.

He puts the new clothes on me and then kneels down to my level, grabbing my hands he begins to coo things like  "Such a good girl." I feel myself relaxing again, happy I pleased him. He stops suddenly, after a moment of still silence he nods, seemingly to himself.

In a fraction of a second I am placed on his hip and I am being carried down the hall at an insanely fast rate. In what seems like only moments we come to a stop at a desk. I pretty woman glances up at us, then does a double take "Alpha, what can I do for you?" She questions eagerly I sit in confusion.

"I'll take this one." He says, managing to sound both cold and proud at the same time.

"Number?" She questions as I tug repeatedly on 66525's shirt.

"66524, pure" He states and my confusion grows.

"What are we doing here?" I question, tugging on his shirt again.

He glances at me, but does not answer and I begin to feel a spark of fear growing inside me "Okay, here are your adoption papers as well as all the complete booklet of her information: training, health, and otherwise. There is also a book on her care. As soon as you sign those papers, and pay the fee, you may go."

"Where are we going, I left my toy in the kitchen. I can't go anywhere without my toy. Why won't you talk to me, no one has ever ignored me before. I don't like it." I ramble until he interrupts me.

"Please go and get her stuffed cat from room 657." He sighs at the woman who scrambles away.

"What's going on, I'm confused." I say to 66525.

"Be silent" He says, but his command only makes me uneasy now.

"Please put me down, I don't like this. Your scaring me. Put me down!" I yell, my voice shaking with fear.

"Silence, pet. I am your Master and you are my new Pet. I pretended to be a pet to see how you would act." He says, his voice void of emotion. I don't understand. Why would he trick me. If true it would mean I had already disobeyed my Master.

With that I begin struggling. I push and shove at his enclosing arms to no avail. So, I move to trying to take my collar off. All I could do in my fumbled, panicked hurry I pull on it. Soon I was pinned to the ground. I could here faint shouting in the background, but my only focus was on getting away. I buck and twisted, accidentally hitting my head on the floor more than a couple times. All rational thought was gone, only instinct was left. After what could have been minutes or hours I feel a prick on my neck. Soon the world fades away, leaving only the feeling of a warm mouth on my neck and then a lingering word, compar.