what career you pursue

Stan

   - marine biologist

   you love the sea and what lives in it. your obsession with marine life started after your father took you to sea world, where you learned all about sea animals and the ocean. stan respects this career choice especially after he tried to save the whales.

Kyle

   - pediatrician

   your two favorite things in life ( besides kyle ) were children and medical science. you found the world of medicine fascinating. it also helped that you wanted to save children. kyle loves watching you practice what you learn on ike.

Kenny

   - bartender

   okay, laugh all you want. but someday yoy hope to own your own bar. you've already planned out menu items and interior design. kenny loves trying out the drinks you make. this kid loves alcohol so naturally, he's very supportive of your dream.

Cartman

   - baker

   it all started with an easy bake oven. you're dad had bought it for your 5th christmas and since then you spent most of your time in the kitchen. baking was something you loved. you just absolutely adored making sugary treats for your friends and family.

Craig

   - NASA scientist

   that's actually what you and craig first bonded over. you and him both loved anything to do with outer space. he wanted to be an astronaut but you wanted to do all the behind-the-scenes work. you're more interested in how the rocket works or the process that goes into getting it ready for space.

Clyde

   - teacher

   you really like kids. you told clyde that you wanted five when you two got married. if you want specifics, you want to teach 1st or 2nd grade. clyde thinks it's a good job for you since you can get any kid to behave themselves.

Tweek

   - photographer

   well you wanted to be an artist. but once you realized you couldn't paint or draw you decided to broaden your horizons. you found that true art was made while you were standing behind the camera. soon you began to take pictures of everything. mostly tweek, but still...everything

Token

   - singer

   you've always dreamed of standing on stage with a crowd of people screaming your name. you and token share this dream of course. after the battle of the bands, your two bands joined together. of course some people backed out but it's whatever.

Damien

   - Book Editing and Publishing

   you absolutely love reading, so why not live your life reading? you also excel at english. grammar and spelling were just your strong suits. damien finds your love for literature quite hot.

Butters

   - veterinarian

   you just love animals so much. all your life you've wanted to save animals. butters loves seeing you handle hurt animals. you're so gentle and kind.

Comment what career you want

---

Veterinarian 🐶🐺🐱🐴🐇