Part 6

Later that day I lay in bed staring at the ceiling. I could not stop thinking about the boy who I still did not get the name of because the bell cut us off. 

Why is he on my mind all the time? I thought kind of scared because I have not known other people do this before. 

It's because he is your mate. Said the mysterious voice with annoyance clear in her voice. I had kind of gotten used to her but every time she does talked it still surprised.

What's a mate? Who are you? What's your name? I thought being the inquisitive person that I am.

A mate is the person that loves you with all there heart and you feel the same way about. You are supposed to spend the rest of your life together. It's called the mate bond. I am your wolf just as mate said. My name is Jenny. Jenny thought

Ok...What do we do now?  I thought. To say I was confused was an understatement. Trying to rack my brain around what Jenny just said was hard because until today I thought that I was human and that love at first sight was a myth.

Go! Go find him! We need him! Explain everything to him! Trust him with your life! He is your one and only! You are one and will do anything for each other! Go! Go now! Go! Jenny literally screamed in my head. To say that I did not want to go and find him to would be telling a lie. I was scared though. Scared what my mum would say and scared how he would react to what I was going to tell him.

As I got out of bed making sure not to make a noise so that I did not wake up my mother. I wondered how I was like my mother. I realised that we had nothing in common and I  had nothing in common with my father before he died.

I quickly wrote a note to my mother telling her where I was going and that I would be back after I had gone to school. She would not be surprised to see a not in my bedroom because most nights I would do this. I had explained to her before that it was because I felt trapped in the house. Then I opened my window slowly but stopped suddenly when I started to hear my window creak. I could hear that my mother was starting to stir in the other room. I held my breath and when I was sure that she had gone back to sleep I opened the window as quickly as I could. I made sure that I closed the window behind me so that my mother would not tell me off because of a draft coming through the house.

I had followed my instincts to a massive house where I could tell that a lot of people lived hear. Somehow I had already known where I was going it was as if I had been hear before. I looked at the house before me but I was not able to come up with where I had see the house before but nothing came to my mind.

I walked up to the front door and before I was able to knock the door opened to reveal the boy that I had met at school earlier in the day. At the sight of him I could feel that a slight blush had risen to my checks.  A smile waved on his lips as he let me inside his house.