Mixed Signals

Heey guys sorry I haven't updated in like a few weeks, I've been sick and mostly school and just been tired as bleeeeh! 

ANYWAY, I got some bad news & good news

bad news: I wont be updating for the rest of the week because I'm going on school camp :| sorry x

Good News: I HAD AN IDEA TODAY! well I was in agriculture with my friend Piaata and we had an idea for a NEW story! this story might be a little you know mature if you get my drift ;) but i just wanted to write a story like that, so IF  you dont like reading about you know then dont read it ;D but yeah, ill probably start it tonight after this? so yeah byee 

and enjoy! 

poop

_____________________________________________________________________________

~Zayn's P.O.V~

I was having the best time tonight with Jacinta, I think she might actually like me back. I had to pee so I was walking towards the toilet

Next thing I know I'm pushed again the wall and someone had pressed their lips to mine, I had no idea who but they were rude as hell and I wanted them to get off I tried fighting her off but she just pushed me harder to a point where I couldnt breathe 

She finally pushed away in time for me to see Jacinta running out into the rain. She must have saw me, I turned to face my attacker, I still had no idea who she was but she wasn't the prettiest looking girl I knew, the only one I had eyes for was Jacinta. But our "Close-to-relationship" has now faded.

I had to get her back,

I pushed the girl away and ran for the door dodging all the people on the dancefloor, finally I was standing infront of the door I pushed it open to find Jacinta sitting on the side of the road. with her head in her hands. crying... 

Had I done this to her? she should know that it wasn't my fault,  I liked her, alot. 

I just stood there and watched her. I didn't know what to do. So I turned around and went back inside, its not the smartest idea but I didn't know how to handle her at the moment, maybe if I wait a while I'll talk to her and tell her how I feel. I'll call her tomorrow, tell her to meet me and I will tell her. 

I walked up the stairs in the club, got my stuff and walked out. Checking the time on my phone the screen lit up and read "1:37am" guess I'll call a taxi and get going. 

~Jacinta's P.O.V~

I heard Zayn close the door behind me and my heart shattered to a million pieces, he obviously saw me, he stood there for a while and I could feel him burning a hole through my back by staring at me. So why didn't he check on me? I thought he had feelings for me.

I had feelings for him.

But I guess I'm wrong

Always wrong, he was the only thing taking my mind off them.

My Parents. I'll be seeing them tomorrow, and I don't want anyone to know, they'll try and comfort me and I hate people trying to make me happy when I'm crying. It doesn't work. I tell them everytime. Just the way they say "Everythings fine", "It'll be okay" and "Don't worry, I'm here for  you" I just HATE it. I turned my phone on to check the time, my screen lit up and showed "1:56am" 

SHIT

I need to call a cab, I just want to get home, have a warm bath and just lie in bed and fall asleep 

sleep, where I'm calm and I forget about everything. 

It's what I need. 

_____________________________________________________________________________

BAM! chapter done, I'm going out for dinner, so I cant do the new book so sorry guys, I'll start it when Im not busy so maybe after school sometime next week. 

Okaay bye guys !! xox mwahh