Chapter 4:Daily life

Sue gazed out of the window letting out a sigh. She knew this was going to happen. But still she was crestfallen maybe because this time she hoped he wouldn't go. Last night after arriving home through the secret passage which was the fireplace, they had spent talking about various stuff. He had kissed her again once before bed though this time he had a remorseful look rather than happy. The show has to go on. Sue freshened up, prepared some pancakes and stuffed them into her lunch box and rushed out of home. Yesterday she was in this same area, same place bustling with people but she was with Steven. Oh Steven she remember his soft lips as they had touched. Steven's voice was resonant and soothing. As she reached her school ground she saw some boys playing basketball. It was Joseph, Micheal and a few other boys. "Oh looks it's the druggie, she probably couldn't come to school yesterday as she was out all day doing drugs" they said  sardonically. Sue was deadpan and avoided them. The word druggie used to throw her off but now it was just a regular insult. When Sue was younger, she was the most cheerful and talkative girl. Her closest friends were Joseph, Micheal, Jane and Alex. Joseph was the naughty one who loved to play pranks and make fun of people. However for some reason he was always different towards Sue, he had cared for her deeply. He was the first one to approach her on her first day of school. And since then they had become best friends. Micheal, on the other hand, was a whole another character. He was known as the class prince due to his dazzling looks that charmed all the girls. But despite his looks, Micheal was very unapproachable and silent. But that wasn't a problem for Sue, both of them talked about Harry Potter in Maths class and they became close friends. For years it was only Micheal, Joseph and Sue. Jane came to their class as a transfer student in 2nd grade. The whole day when Jane came she didn't speak a word all she did was draw. As Sue looked at her drawing she was flabbergasted it was an amazing drawing of Severus Snape her favourite character from Harry Potter. She had told Micheal and Joseph all about the drawing and the three of them talked to Jane and they became best friends. Mostly Jane was silent, but she was the only one with whom she could have girly talks. One day suddenly as the 4 friends were talking about miscellaneous things they had came to the topic of Joseph's twin sister Alex. Even though they were such close friends they had no idea about Alex. They were astonished about it. According to Joseph, he and Alex were always quite distant because of Alex's extremely cheerful personality which Joseph hated. Sue was quick to point out that Sue herself had a very cheerful personality but Joseph couldn't say anything. And soon confessed that he didn't want Alex to meet Micheal because Alex was quick to fawn people and Alex might be infatuated with Micheal. Sue and Jane let out a laugh as they were only in 2nd grade and Micheal's deadpan personality wasn't going to be a harmful factor at all. Alex was in another section and they convinced Joseph to make them meet her. Alex was as cheerful as Joseph said but she wasn't annoying at all. She was quite likeable and loved all girly things. She had often scolded Jane and Sue about their boyish behaviours. As it turns out Joseph actually adored Alex a lot and cared about her. Alex had a teeny tiny crush on Micheal and was always very open about it. For years they were amazing friends and nothing could break them apart. But one day Sue's father was found to be a drug dealer and also druggie who had distributed drugs to millions of teenagers and ran away and one of those teenagers had killed Alex. Since that day onwards, all had turned to enemies. Sue's dad was one of the greatest people she knew. He had cared about others more than anything, he had loved her a lot. He was not a drug dealer who would runaway like that. Something must have happened. When all her friends came to her saying they would forgive her but not her dad, Sue had protested Sue loved Alex but Sue knew it was not her dad. But who would have listened to her all of them left her and especially Joseph when she defended her dad. Her mom was a housewife who had no idea how to run a household without her dad. She was devastated and she soon became an alcohol addict who hated the sight of Sue as it reminded her of her husband. She married a guy to pay her bill and took his son who was her step brother. She recovered from being an alcohol addict but her hatred toward Sue remained. The house she once knew as home where she was filled with loved was no longer her loving home it was a place she had to live in to survive. And the school she once knew as her own school where she would go to chat with her friends had turned into a hell hole. Now again she had to enter there, face all the looks of hatred and survive.
(I changed the title and summary but the story is the same hope u don't mind)