Chapter 11 - System Update

Chapter 11: SYSTEM UPDATE

Looking at the Quest Description, Jackson's face showed a hint of excitement.

[QUEST: A Favor]

Rabbitthorn killed: 0/20

ALZ reward: 1500

Item: EXP potion and Random Item.

'I understand that I needs to kill a lot more rabbitthorns than the previous 5 rabbithorns in the game basing on the conversation the three previously have but this Random Item thing is bothering me, I hope this will be a good one.'

Maybe if Jackson faced these creatures when he was still level 6 then he would've had a hard time but since acquiring the title RIPPER, he was confident to take on these creature without breaking much of a sweat. After spending half an hour killing twenty rabbitthorns he leveled up and he went back to the town. Although he took much time than he anticipated, he was actually taking much time in finding more rabbitthorns than killing them. He stacked the corpses of the rabbitthorns inside his inventory.

He approached O'Conner and handed over the twenty corpses of rabbitthorns.

"Well done. With this, you have now completed the training corse in both Green Despair and Bloody Ice. Excellent." O'conner said as he handed me a bag of ALZ, an EXP potion and a familiar looking RED BOX.

Jackson inspected the box and thought. 'I never realized to receive this kind of reward early in the game'

[CHAOS BOX]

Description: A box that contains Chaos, it has a random chance to obtain a core which can either enhance, upgrades or extends it's slot.

"I shall write a certificate confirming your completion of the training course here. Wait a moment while I prepare it." O'Conner said as he went inside his house and proceeded to make the certificate.

After waiting for 5minutes O'Conner finally went out and handed him the certificate.

"Take it back to Desert Scream and show it to the instructor there. You can use the warp gate as you did when you came." O'Conner said as he waved Jackson Goodbye.

"Thank you very much Instructor." Jackson took the certificate and drank an immunity potion and went to the warp gate and entered the portal gate which has a logo that shows a one eyed pyramid. As soon as he entered he felt the scorching sun blaze through his skin.

"Ughh, I can't really say it's good to be back. I hate this too much exposure to the sun." Jackson mumbled as he headed to Gette's place. He saw Gette standing tall in heat of the sun, undaunted, and he felt bad. 'At least I can come and go as I please.'

"Instructor Gette, Here's the certificate." Jackson said as he handed the certificate to Gette.

"This is a certificate attesting to your completion of all the training courses of the existing special government colonies! You have performed brilliantly. I don't recall seeing any trainee reach completion so quickly. I see you have great growth potential." Gette said with a satisfied smile, he seemed happy to know that his student have been getting stronger.

"As your journey must have been strenuous, get some rest. I will make sure an ample reward is endowed on such outstanding trainee such as you, here a key to the house near mine, from today onwards you will live in that house. I hope you maintain your dedication." Gette said as he handed me a pouch of ALZ containing 2,650 Alz, a skill enhancer potion, and two exp potions.

[SKILL ENHANCER POTION]

Skill level: +4500 exp

[EXP POTION +1]