Chapter 10 - Bloody Ice

NAME: BladeOfDarkness
TITLE: RIPPER
CLASS: BLADER
LEVEL: 7
HP: 75/115
MP:35/50
SKILL LEVEL: NOVICE (85/100)
STRENGTH: 23
INTILLEGENCE:6
DEXTERITY:36
ATTACK DAMAGE: 44
DEFENSE: 96
-EQUIPMENT-
HEAD: Martial Helm (15/20)
BODY: Martial Suit (20/20)
HANDS: Martial Gloves (15/20)
FEET: Martial Boots (15/20)
-WEAPONS-
LEFT HAND: Katana (18/20)
RIGHT HAND: Katana (13/20)

After looking at his present status, he went back to town. After passing the mantises he saw the guards again but he didn't expect to see the girl again.

'It seemed that she was in a hurry and boarded a ship. From the game, that ship was destined to go [PORTLUX]. It's a level50 map where you can learn high level skills from the instructor there and in that place also houses a lot of strong monsters that are a lot stronger than the once I've faced before.' Jackson thought, after a moment he just ignored the girl and went to Instructor Kallua.

He handed the corpses of the 5 troglos that he slayed and received an [EXP POTION] from Kallua, and a total of 1000 alz. "You've completed the mission. I don't know how you did it but it was a lot faster than the previous ones I've given it to." 'Although it was years ago.' Kallua said.

"Right then, go now to Bloody Ice. I will notify the instructor there in advance. When you arrive, he too should have a mission for you." Kallua said with reluctance. Although she would've wanted to give Jackson more missions but she was restricted by [RULES] that was placed upon her, It was Gette's master that gave them the power and authority of an [INSTRUCTOR] after all, she couldn't defy the [RULES].

"Understood, I'll do my best." Jackson said with Enthusiastically.

Although he already knew what will happen next, he can't help but be excited to know that he will go to [BLOODY ICE] since that place was the most popular map in the entire game. Not because of the monsters, the climate or anything like that, but because that map was the centralized and most popular place to trade. If he want to look for any equipments, weapons, accessories, epaulets, or potions. As long as you have enough ALZ, you can buy them all, but this was the one thing that Jackson was also worried about.

'What if the place was empty? Ugh, I'll just worry about it when the time comes.' Jackson thought as he drank an IMMUNITY POTION and entered the portal. He then went to the portal that has a blood red snowflake which led him to BLOODY ICE.

After entering the gate, as he expected. He wasn't sent in the town since the portal was built outside the town, the portal was infested with [NIPPERLUGS] and the lowest level floor boss in bloody ice [NIPPERTRICA].

Although these creatures were slow, they were numerous, they also have hard skulls which can be compared to Giant Beetles and claws as sharp as steel. One hit by that and my katana will be snapped into two pieces. That's if it's attack hits.

Jackson walked pass the nipperlugs and saw the town. Bloody Ice is located in north Midless. When the land was discovered, there were no survivors left. It is a battle colony, and due to the brutal cold, it is populated with mammals and the undead frequently appear. Neighbors.

He went inside the town, it was devoid of players. Even at midnight of the game it was still a bustling place, a lot of vendors would sell their items in each space of the town, but looking at the place Jackson was sad to see its situation now, he looked around more and saw the agent shop. He heaved a sigh of relief. Although the town was devoid of people, with the Agent shop present, if there are other people with him here, they would surely place items here to for sale.

He didn't go inquire about the agent shop for now, he walked towards the place where the bloody ice Instructor always stays and saw three people sitting by the bonfire and chatting while chugging huge amount of bear.

"Kyaaa, That hits the spot. Drinking beer in while chatting around this bonfire sure is the best, although it would've been better if we can eat meat." said an old man that was dressed raggedly.

"Yeah, It sure would've been nice if we can eat a [RABBITTHORN]'s meat right now." a middle age man in a red pointy cape said as he drank the beer in his hands.

"Don't worry I just received a mail from my colleague that a newbie will be sent here for training, we can just ask him to hunt more rabbitthorn so that we can stock it and eat it when we ran out ." said a man with a blue pointy cape as he put aside his cup and sighed.

After hearing what they were talking about, I approached them and said "Hello misters, My name is BladeOfDarkness. I came here to deliver this letter to Instructor O'Conner. Instructor Kallua sent me here.

The man with a pointy blue cape stood up and said.

"So you are the fighter whom Kallua mentioned. You completed the mission in Green Despair, did you not? This place is called [BLOODY ICE]. It is a violent place where monsters as powerful as the biting cold live. If you share the goal to become a strong fighter, I shall provide you with a mission. Your mission will be to hunt a Rabbithorn. Do you think you can do it?"

"Yes, I shall take the challenge."

[RABBITTHORN]
Description:Weakest of its kind, but if you
think they are easy to deal
with than you will be surprised.
LEVEL:6
HP:150
RANGE: 1 (MELEE)