disclaimer

Disclaimer: This story, and everything in it is a work of fiction. None of these things really happened - I made it up. Any alikeness to other stories is a complete coincidence. The Thomas Sangster in this story is only the same in name, appearance, and general personality. There will be some inaccuracies within his family life, just to make the story more interesting. That being said, I own all rights to this book and in no way allow any copying, translating, or etc.

Please keep the comments section relatively clean and be respectful to the other readers around you. Be kind, people. It makes the world a better place.

This will be a romance/comedy/drama. A rom-com-dram, if you will. 

Updates will be every Monday and Wednesday until the stories completion. 

This book will have 92 full chapters, not including the disclaimer and the soundtrack chapters.  At the end of the book, I will have a Q&A section, so if there are questions you would like to submit to me about this book or writing in general, DM me. 

If you want to get in touch with me for any reason, you can message me under this account on Wattpad

Additionally, I have recently created an Instagram account that you can follow for extra tidbits from the story, including pictures, contests, giveaways, etc. See below for my public Instagram handle.

Instagram - @ sunnycoolkidd

Pinterest - @ soccerpoprocks

Please, be sure to vote, comment and add this book to your library so you may know when I've updated the story! This will be a nice long book, and a slow burn romance, so you won't want to miss the heartache and the pining! 

I hope you enjoy the book. Feedback is always welcome.

:)

-Sunny