🌸 Prologue

🌸🌸🌸

🌸🌸🌸

The sweet smell caught the attention of the passing by brown haired girl. She sniffed the mixture of vanilla and cheese from the air, wondering where it's came from. She walked and finally stopped in front of a small cafe, perhaps where the smells belonged.

She saw the small blackboard placed in front of the pastel colored building. Which where the special menu written on top of it, "Special for today: Strawberry Cheesecakes and Vanilla Custard Danish". She could feel her mouth watering with the thoughts of the crunchy pastries and fluffy soft cakes, unconsciously swallowing the overproduced saliva back down to her throat.

As someone who were not a fan of sweets, this time, it's an exception.

She hesitated at first, before suddenly the spring breeze hit her and made her shiver in cold.

"Just a cup of tea and a piece of cake won't hurt right?" She mumbled to herself as she reached the wallet to check whether she got the money or not.

Tsk, Only ten thousand won.

She stuffed her hand inside her brown oversized coat pockets, trying to find extras. And, as if the universe was on her side, she got more than enough.

She slowly pushed the door and the a bell sound jingling as she entered.

"Welcome!" A high pitched voice greeted, making her head turned to the guy, with black silky hair, bright heart shaped smile attached on his face.

And her heart skipped a beat.

🌸🌸🌸

Will adding some of my favorite music to accompany you while reading this book. Plus, building your mood. Playlist Song 🎵