I smiled at him and sniffled a bit from my crying. I said, "Thanks, LiLi. You really do know what's best for me." 

Liam simply smiled down at me and pulled me into the diner. When we entered, there was just an old man sitting in the corner drinking a cup of coffee. He looked up and gave us a warm smile before going back to reading the newspaper he had at the table. 

We then walked over to the counter, but there was no one there. About a minute later, an old woman who was about seventy or so came rushing out of the kitchen. She didn't even look up to see who was there before she asked, "What can I get for you?" 

Before we could say something, she looked up and instantly smiled. "Liam! Joslynn! My oh my, it sure has been a while since I've seen you two in here!"

Liam and I both gave her a warm smile before Liam spoke up and said, "Maggie! It's great to see you again. And yeh, I'm here with some of my friends visiting Joslynn. It's been about a year since we've been here, and we thought we'd pay her a visit since she's graduating." 

Maggie's jaw dropped as she looked at me. "Graduating already? I remember you two years ago when you two first walked into this diner. Time flies." 

I gave a small smile and said, "It really does." 

Maggie nodded and said, "So, what can I get you two?"

"I'll just have a coffee." I said. 

"Same for me." Liam said. 

Maggie nodded and said, "Alright. And don't worry about paying. It's on the house."

Liam smiled at Maggie and said, "Thanks, Mags." 

Maggie smiled and went off to make our coffee as Liam and I found a booth to sit in. 

"So...are you going to tell me what happened?" Liam asked. 

I sighed before saying, "I'm just...confused."

"About?"

"Everything that has to do with Louis..." 

"I see...and why are you confused? I thought you were just mad at him because he messed up on the radio interview." 

"Well, yeah, of course I was mad...but last night...something happened..." I said. 

"And I'm expecting it has to do with the reason why you were crying last night?" Liam asked.

I gulped and nodded my head. "I sort of...overheard...a conversation Louis had on the phone at about 3:30 this morning..." 

"Oh?" Liam asked, furrowing his eyebrows. 

"Yeah...I was sort of..."

"Eavesdropping?" he asked. 

I nodded by head shyly. "But he was on the phone with Simon...and he was talking about me..."

"And what was he saying to Simon?" Liam asked.

 "He just called Simon and was asking if you guys could get an interview...so ya know, he could fix things with me..."

"And then....?"

"Simon started...saying things to Louis...that sort of made Louis...open up..." I said slowly.

"Oh? And what did Louis open up about...?" Liam asked. 

"Well...Louis said the reason he had said I was his girlfriend was because he had been...thinking...about me being his girlfriend right before the interview..."

"Oh..." Liam awkwardly said. 

Before I could respond, Maggie came rushing over with our coffee and said, "There you kids are. Enjoy." She gave us a warm smile before trotting back to cleaning the counter.