"Li-Liam...I-I..." I was gasping for air and it was hard to breathe. 

"Joslynn, is everything okay?"

I couldn't answer. My tears had too much control over me. 

"I'm coming to get you." he said before the line went dead. 

I put away my phone and leaned against the wall of the bathroom. The tears kept coming. I couldn't handle all of this. It's simply too much. I don't even know what I want anymore. I want to be friends with Louis one moment, I want to hate him another, and another minute it was as if...I wanted him to like me. 

I truly didn't understand myself. All of these thoughts were overwhelming. I feel like I owe Louis and apology, and I know that I need him, but it's so hard to just get him back again. I don't know if he's going to want to accept any sort of apology of mine, especially after I made him cry and put him through shit. 

I continued to cry and dwell in my thoughts when I got a text that said, "Wher r u???" from Liam. 

I texted back saying, "Girls bathroom."

"But i cnt go in ther!! im a dude!" he replied. 

I rolled my eyes and said, "Get over it and come in here."

Liam texted back "ugh ok fine"

His grammar is literally the saddest thing ever, but it makes me laugh a little. 

After a few minutes, I heard the bathroom door open and a familiar voice ask, "Joslynn?"

I couldn't say anything. I was still crying. Liam must have heard my sobs, because soon enough he was knocking on the stall door. I slowly got up and unlocked the stall and looked up to a concerned Liam. 

Liam instantly pulled me into a hug and asked, "What's wrong, baby girl?" 

That made me smile a little. Liam knows exactly what to say when comforting me, and one of those things is calling me 'baby girl.' It made me feel special. I was Liam's baby girl. No one else was. Not even Danielle. 

"I...I just...I feel...broken." I choked out. 

Liam nodded his head and stroked the back of my head. He kept saying "Shhh." and small things like "It will be okay." 

After a few minutes of just standing there, Liam led me outside and to the car. He helped me get strapped in the passenger seat as he went over to the driver's side. 

It was about ten minutes into the drive when I realized he wasn't driving me home. I didn't bother question it, because I think home is the last place I want to be right now. 

 About twenty minutes later, we were at a tiny diner I had been to a few times. It's not just any diner, but it's a special diner I used to go to with Liam whenever I had something Louis couldn't always help with. 

It was our special place. Liam used to take me here when I needed to talk because it was quiet. No one ever comes here, and no one seemed to care that Liam Payne from One Direction was here. The same old woman has been running the tiny diner ever since Liam and I started going there about two years ago when we had first met. 

I don't know how to describe Liam's and my relationship. It's different. It's special. He's my big brother and I know he'll be there with me through everything. I talked to him almost as much as I talked to Louis when I couldn't see them. 

I slowly got out of the car and Liam and I started walking towards the diner together. "I thought it would be a good thing if I brought you here...ya know, cause we always used to come here whenever you needed to talk." Liam said.