Chapter 7

Nique's Pov
I see Cameron walking in the living room and he walks over and sits next to me. I look at him and say. "you must be following me or something." He looks at me. "I got to make sure you good cause these niggas will try anything." I look at him. "You right they will but how I know you won't." He says. "Cause I'm not like that I'm a gentleman." I look at him for a second and He grabs my hand and drags me to the dance floor and say. "Dance with me?" I look at him and start dancing on him. He wraps his arms around me and Kaylee comes and drags me off. She looks at me. "What you doing?, you know you still go with Aiden." I look at her and say. "I'm having fun it's a party Kaylee and nah I don't." I walk back over to Cameron and He looks at me. "You good?" I nod my head. He looks at me and say. "Let me walk you to your car." I look at him and walk off and I go to and get my jacket. He follows behind me and I get mad and walk outside. I get my phone and I call Kaylee and I wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
Me: how the hell you just going to take my car
Kay❤️: you was too busy flirting with your new boo
Me: he's not my new boo and that's my car
Kay❤️: well I was ready to go Nique
Me: if Cameron wasn't here then how was I going to get home
Kay❤️: me duh I was going to come back
Me: I want my car tonight Kaylee
Kay❤️: aight I'm about to get up now
Me: Nobody told you to touch my shit
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I see Cameron walking up to me and he pulls me closer to him. "It's ok I'll drop you off,just let me go and tell Carson." He walks off and goes back in the house. I stand outside and wait on him. He comes back outside and walks over to me and grabs my hand. He looks at me. "You hungry or you want to stop by the store." I look at him and say. "Nah I'm good." We walk to his car and He helps me get in and He walks over to the driver side and get in and starts the car and drive off. He looks over at me. "You got to tell me your address." I look at him and says. "It's 425 Rose Circle." He glances over at me and say. "You gone let me take you out sometime." I look at him and say. "I'm in a complicated relationship right now." He looks at me. "I appreciate you telling me but we can go just as friends." I look at him and shake my head. "You not going to give up are you?" He looks at me and say. "Not until you say yes." I say. "Ok fine I'll let you take me out but only as friends." He nods his head and drives to my house. I look out the window and I think. We pull up at my house 40 minutes later and I see Aiden sitting on the porch. I get out the car and I turn around and look at Cameron. "Thank you for the ride." Aiden walks up the car and he looks at me. "Really Nique Who the fuck is this and where yo car at?" I look at him and I walk off. Cameron gets out the car and he says. "Nique you good?" I turn back around and I walk over to Cameron and say. "I'm fine just get back in the car." He looks at me and gets in his car and drives off. I walk in the house and I walk upstairs and I change into something comfortable and I put my hair in a ponytail. I get in the bed and Aiden walks in. I roll my eyes and he looks at me. "What's your problem?" I look at him and say. "what if I gave your pussy away, let another nigga see how it taste,Can you imagine it all on his face?,Go through my text and he calling me bae." He looks at me. "Nique don't play with me." I get up and I look at him. "What if I'm choosing? got you out here looking stupid,Then I tell you I can't do this, tired of the fighting and snooping." He looks at me. "Nique you better stop playing with me." I say. "If I pulled a you on you, what would you do?, Tell me baby, can you handle it, if you knew what I knew,If I do what you do, pull a you up on you,Baby can you handle it, if I was playing your game,Have him lay where you lay, sittin' down on his face." He looks at me. "nah ain't nobody gone be laying where I lay ." I walk over to him and I get in his face. "If I done to you all the things you done to me?Tell me would you stick around, boy if you were me,You couldn't handle it, boy I guarantee,So tell me why the fuck do you expect that shit from me?" I walk off and I go in the bathroom and I close and lock the door and I turn on the shower. I wait for the water to get hot and I brush my teeth and I take off my clothes and I get in the shower. I let the hot water run down my body and I take a shower and get out 30 minutes later and I put on some shorts and a sports bra. I walk out the bathroom and I get in the bed and I hear my phone ringing and I answer it.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
T boo😜: wassup bih
Me: nothing just got home
T boo😜: girl it's 2 am and you just now getting home,who nigga you been fucking
Me: yo nigga bih let me stop playing but for real nobody
T boo😜: I ain't got no nigga bih but where my cousin since you left the party with him
Me: uh huh sure you don't and I don't know and how you know who I left the party with
T boo😜: I don't and I saw you dancing all on him and shit too bih you not slick and don't worry about all that just know that I know
Me: watch next week you gone be calling me about some nigga and he told me to save him a dance so don't even do that
T boo😜: I know girl and bih you was grinding all on him and shit nobody told you to do my cousin like that, you probably already got him whipped
Me: I didn't even do anything and oh well girl he'll be alright
T boo😜: nah cause he gone be asking me about you and shit
Me: we just friends and so you'll be ok too
T boo😜: mhm yeah not for long but y'all would be cute together tho
Me: bye ain't nobody got time for you to be playing matchmaker and shit
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I lay down and close my eyes and drift off to sleep.
Aiden's Pov
I get up and I walk outside and I see a car pulling up in the driveway. I stand up and see Nique getting out the car with some nigga. I walk up the car and looks at her. "Really Nique Who the fuck is this and where yo car at?" She looks at me and walks off. He gets out the car and he says. "Nique you good?" She turns back around and walk over to Him and say. "I'm fine just get back in the car." He looks at me and gets in his car and drives off. I walk in the house and I go upstairs and nique roll her eyes and I look at her. "What's your problem?" She looks at me and say. "what if I gave your pussy away, let another nigga see how it taste,Can you imagine it all on his face?,Go through my text and he calling me bae." I look at her. "Nique don't play with me." She gets up and she looks at me. "What if I'm choosing? got you out here looking stupid,Then I tell you I can't do this, tired of the fighting and snooping." I look at her. "Nique you better stop playing with me." She says. "If I pulled a you on you, what would you do?, Tell me baby, can you handle it, if you knew what I knew,If I do what you do, pull a you up on you,Baby can you handle it, if I was playing your game,Have him lay where you lay, sittin' down on his face." I look at her. "nah ain't nobody gone be laying where I lay ." She walks over to me and gets in my face. "If I done to you all the things you done to me?Tell me would you stick around, boy if you were me,You couldn't handle it, boy I guarantee,So tell me why the fuck do you expect that shit from me?" She walks off and goes in the bathroom. I walk downstairs and I walk outside and I look at Bryson. "Nigga you told Nique about Serenity didn't you." He looks at me. "She deserved to know." I look at him and shake my head. "It wasn't your place to say anything to her." I shake my head and I walk in the house and I yell Nique's name.
Cameron's Pov
We pull up at Nique's house and she gets out and some dude gets up and walks up to my car.
I get out the car and say. "Nique you good?" She turns back around and walks over to me and say. "I'm fine just get back in the car." I look at her and get back in my car and drive off. I get my phone and I call my cousin and wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
Me: wassup
Baby T❤️: wassup Cameron
Me: nothing but who dude is that be with Nique
Baby T❤️: Aiden or Bryson
Me: I don't know his name
Baby T❤️: you probably talking about Aiden but I heard Nique was dancing all on you and you took her home
Me: i told her to save me a dance and yeah some girl drove home in her car and she needed a ride
Baby T❤️: mark my words y'all gone start dating
Me: she sexy tho like hmm I'll let me stop
Baby T❤️: yeah cause I don't want to hear that and we just go through talking about you
Me: mhm what she say about me
Baby T❤️: I'm not telling you that,that's girl code fam
Me: but I'm family tho
Baby T❤️: and? What that mean
Me: that's messed up but ima hit you back
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I drive home and I turn on the radio. I sigh and I keep driving and 30 minutes later I pull up in my driveway and I get out and walk inside. I get my phone and I get on my ig and I start following Nique on ig. I walk upstairs in my room and I look at her pictures and I start liking them. I get in the bed and turn on the tv. I put it on Netflix and I start watching tv until I fall asleep.