Chapter 5

Kaylee's Pov
I get up and I walk to Nique's room and I knock on the door and I wait for her to open it. She opens the door and I walk in and I look at her. "I'm sorry about earlier." She looks at me " It's cool Kaylee." I look at her and say. "It's not you my girl and I'm suppose to be here for you." She looks at me and say. "You don't have to be I'm good but I'm not about to stay with him." I look at her and say. "Where you going to go?" She says. "This my house so I'm not going anywhere." I look at her. "I'm not like you so I can't just up and leave." She looks at me and says. "You can leave you just chose not to but I'm going to one of my friend's house party tonight, you going?" I look at her and nod my head. I turn to walk to walk away and I glance back at her. "Take me to get some clothes." She looks at me and walks in the bathroom. "Yeah just let me shower and change right quick." I walk out the room and I walk downstairs.
          Nique's Pov
I get up and I close and lock the door and I walk in the bathroom and I turn on the shower and I wait for it to get hot. I pin my hair up and I take off my clothes and I brush my teeth and I get in the shower. I let the hot water run down my face and I take a shower and I get out 30 minutes later and I turn the shower off and I wrap my towel around my body. I walk out the bathroom and I walk in my closet and I pick me out a dress and I put on my adidas and I walk out the closet.

I walk back in the bathroom and I brush my hair down and I walk back out the bathroom and I grab my phone and keys and I walk out the room

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I walk back in the bathroom and I brush my hair down and I walk back out the bathroom and I grab my phone and keys and I walk out the room. I yell Kaylee's name and I tell her to come on and I walk downstairs and I walk outside and get in my car and wait for Kaylee. She gets in the car and I look at her and I put on my seatbelt and I start the car and drive to Kaylee's house. I glance over at her. "Don't take all day cause I'm trying to go and get lit." She looks at me. "I won't all I got to do is change my clothes." I pull up in her driveway 40 minutes later and she gets out and run inside. I turn my car off and I get on my phone. I wait on Kaylee to come out and I look at her as she gets in the car. I turn my car back on and I drive off. Kaylee looks at me. "Who Party we going to?"
       Cameron's Pov
I get in my car and drive to the store and I see this beautiful girl walk in the store. I watch her for a minute and I stand in line behind her and she turns around and looks at me quickly. She walks out the store quickly and I pay for my drink and I walk out the store and walk up to her car and knock on her window. She rolls her window down and looks at me. "Hi can I help you?" I look at her and say. "You left out of the store real fast and I just wanted to know your name." She looks at me and say. " hmm oh well my name is Nique." I look at her for a second before saying anything. "I'm Cameron." She looks at me and say. "It's nice to meet you Cameron." I look at her before walking off. "Maybe I'll see you around some time." I get in my car and I glance over at Carson. He says. "Who was that?" I drive off and say. "That was Nique." Carson says. "Our cousin throwing a party tonight you gone slide thru?" I look at him. "You know it." I drive to my house and I get out and I walk inside and Carson follows behind me. I sit down on the couch and I get on my phone. I look at Carson. "What time the party start?" He shrugs and I get up and walk upstairs and I walk in my room and I go in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I take my clothes off and I step in the shower and I take me a quick shower and get out. I turn the shower off and I dry off and put on my clothes and brush my teeth. I walk out the bathroom and I put on my shoes and walk downstairs and I tell Carson to come on. We walk outside and get in my car and I drive to my cousin's house.