August 3rd, 2018 Pt.2

I wasn't planning on another update but here you go.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

America and Canada once again walked into the G8 meeting room. Germany, Prussia, Japan and the Italies were there.

Once Japan saw the twins, he immediately walked over. 

"America-san, Canada-san," He bowed.

Canada was the first to speak, "Hey Japan." Alfred nodded.

"I just wanted to make sure everything was alright, you all seemed to be very stressed lately. And you and your siblings were late to the meeting yesterday."

The twins stared at him, he noticed all that?

"I've also noticed that there seems to be something going on between  you all and England..... I know it's not any not any of my business.  But if you all wanted someone to talk to about your problems, than I'm here."

They both smiled at him.

"Thank you Japan," Canada said, America once again only nodded.

Japan looked at him, he noticed the change in his friend's behavior. America was now very timid. Extremely timid.

It was so wrong.

"America-san, are you alright?" He asked seriously.

"Yeah," Alfred said quietly as he nodded. Japan noticed how the younger nation hadn't made eye contact with him. 

"If you ever want to talk with me," He reminded.

Alfred nodded again and smiled, "Thank you Japan."

The twins went to their seats and waited for the meeting to begin. Alfred started to think, he was pretty surprised that Japan didn't hate him like so many did.

He was really surprised anyone cared, including his pa-

He shook his head. Damn, remember! You can't think like that.

He took a deep breath and decided to think about this morning. He was hanging out with Portugal who had told him more of his pirate adventures back in the colonial days. He smiled, he didn't even ask for a story, his father just asked if he wanted to hear one. He had been with Portugal for 2 hours before leaving for the meeting.  He just cuddled into his father the whole time. It was really nice. He liked spending time with his parents.

Japan watched his friend in worry, he hadn't said anything to America even when he suspected something was wrong. Damn, he was a horrible friend. And it wasn't just America who seemed slightly off. It was North America. South America seemed a little but better but anyway, he hoped everything would turn out alright for them.

Japan looked around and noticed everyone but England was here now. He looked to the clock. One more minute till the meeting started.  

What was going on with England?

Finally, Germany called for the meeting to start. He saw that England wasn't here. But he didn't know what was going on lately.

As the meeting started up, Alfred laid his head on Canada's shoulder. His older brother didn't mind of course.  He felt tired, maybe it was with everything happening lately but he just wanted to sleep.

Halfway through the meeting, a tired England walked into the room. He didn't say a word and sat down in the only available seat.

He looked at Canada and America sadly before turning back to listen to what Germany was saying.