December 31, 2017

The European Meeting went better than usual.....

I left on a jet yesterday evening  so I got back early in the morning like at 2.

I couldn't find any of my razors in my bathroom or room. And it seems like the knifes in the kitchen went missing too.

I hope they don't know that I cut....

Venezuela may have seen my scars, and Mar's been watching me like a hawk. And they all been talking about me behind my back. Even New York looks at me with a worried face.

We all left for Hawaii around 10am and are here now. Everyone else is in the living room. I'll have to go soon.

We're gonna go to the beach. There's a mega screen there so we can see the ball drop.

I'm gonna wear a white shirt so that they won't see my scars. Who knows what would happen if they do....

Maybe actually nothing. It's not like they care anyway.

I thought Spain did for a second...... I thought Monaco did too..... At least she stood up for me..... for awhile.

Iggy wants me to die. If he only knew I feel the same way.

Well, Argentina's calling for me to come since we're about to leave now. I gotta go.

How would the world be without the United States of America?

A better place, right?

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

It's really annoying to see how the rest of the world views America in some cases.

Well Happy New Year!!! Any resolutions? Mine is to try and make another secret revealing story. If any of you have read, 'Strong, Truly Strong', and/or 'When the Silence comes to Light' than you know what I mean.