December 26th, 2017

Yesterday was Christmas.

Mar, D, Mattie, and South (South America) came over. They're still here along with the states, provinces, cities, and territories of North America.

The first thing Mar did when she saw me was smile and hug me. Even Diego came over and started to talk to me.

When I looked at them, they didn't seem like they were lying or anything.
But they have to be. 

I can't believe that they haven't even really shown any sign of them hating me. Maybe it's because they're the babies and feel like they have to look up to the older ones.

Yeah, that makes sense......

When I went upstairs for awhile, it got quiet downstairs. When I came back down, it looked like Mattie was whispering something. When they noticed me, they all jumped and tried to act like they just weren't whispering about something.

They all looked at me with something in their eyes. It looked like con-

No, they didn't care.

They don't care.

Brazil called his dad, Portugal to wish him a Merry Christmas. He's so lucky, he and Portugal are so close. As for the rest of us.....

Iggy and France hate me. Spain caused the Mexicos to hate him. Canada isn't France's number one fan and never was. The rest of South hates Spain for whet he did to Mar and D and how he treated their people.

It's weird, ya know? When we were  younger, for some time I looked up to Spain as a dad since he was around alot because Mattie, the Mexicos, and I wanted to stay together. That was before he started to abandon Mexico. He was really nice and even brought me back presents from his adventures. But now, I'm sure he completly sure he despises me.

He's one of the first nations to jump up when I talk. And laughs at the insults Iggy and France throw at me.

Sometimes he joins in.

Of course the Mexicos and South also stand up for me. But the insults still hurt.

We were all invited to spend Christmas with our former colonizers and other siblings.

But there was no way in Hell we would.

Yeah, stay with the parents who didn't give a damn about us when we needed them. Iggy called us selfish for saying no. Since apparently our siblings wanted us to come.

It's not like they care about me anyway. They never do anything when he insults me.

Haha, sorry about the rant.

I guess when you forget that we're nations and look at us like kids.......

We're really just teens with Daddy issues.

But is it to much to ask for them to have been there for us?