June 17th, 2018 Pt. 2

Canada felt like he could cry. He looked back down at the diary and still couldn't believe what he just read.

They were all gathered at one of Brazil's houses in Rio since the meeting had been there.

Chile and Maria still looked in shock. Canada had read it out loud to his family. 

It was just silent. 

Until Argentina broke the ice, "We- n-need-no- have to go get him."

Of course, nobody disagreed. 

Diego looked at Maria, "Mexi, I think you should go."

"M-me? Why?" She was obviously still shaken at what was just read to her and didn't know how to react.

Colombia seemed to catch on to Diego's thinking, "You're the youngest, he mostly has a soft spot for you even if he..... doesn't seem to like us at the moment. If you go, he's less likely to try and argue."

Maria nodded, she understood. To her, even before they read his diary, it seemed like her brother was fighting against his self. And now that she knew what was going on. It looked like she was right.

It seemed like during the middle entries, Alfred was just listening to John instead of his heart. 

And that was what, was controlling him. Even if he didn't talk about it in the book that much, she had a feeling.

"I think in a way, John's controlling him." She said out loud, "There's a lot of ups and downs in the book. Moments when you think he's finally getting better before it all gets worst."

Ecuador nodded, "I get what you're saying. But what exactly can we do about him? He's somehow in Al's head. The best we can do is try and get him to ignore John."

"We'll cross that bridge when we get to it," Uruguay said, "Right now, we have to get Al and tell him how it is." He crossed his arms, "We never were enforcing with it. We never drilled it into his mind that he isn't the horrible person he thinks he is. That we want it to stop. We let him distance himself away from us."

Honestly, he was right. Maybe they hadn't done enough.

"And we have to do something about the countries," Venezuela said.

Canada, Ecuador, Argentina, Brazil, Diego, Uruguay, and Chile all started to smile darkly. 

"Don't worry about that," Argentina said, "I believe we'll take care of that."

"Okay than........" Colombia looked at North Mexico, "Mar, you should go now."

Maria nodded and headed out. It was time to deal with this once and for all.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Alfred was have a serious panic attack. 

Where was it!?!

It was gone, this was not good. Not good at all.

Help. He felt like he was gonna faint.

Calm down Union, damn. It's just a damn book.

"You don't know who took it. I don't know who took it. This is bad." He hadn't left the meeting room since he was trying to check if it had fallen far away somehow. 

What if Russia or Afghanistan took it to show his weakness to the world? What if England or France took it to embarrass him?

You know, what maybe he just left it home......... Yeah right.

Alfred continued to look around the whole building before finally giving up. He sat in his seat and just put his head down.

Someone had stolen the book, he had really done it now. Soon.... the whole world would who know how much of a weakling he truly was.

You know, maybe it's time I ended it.

Wait, really? Ummm.

The world's gonna know how weak I am soon. America's gonna fall.

John did not know how to react. 

Besides, you always told me that nobody care. Not my family, nobody. You always told me I was alone John. You're right. Nobody will miss me.

John was quiet.

Every time I thought they actually did care, you brought me down to Earth. You're right John....... You were and are now.

Union....

I guess I'll be meeting Mama soon..... that's if she doesn't hate me too.

Alfred left his bag but grabbed a certain something from it before heading to the roof of the building. He stood at the edge. There was a reason. There had to be.

A reason why he was just so unlikeable, he didn't know it. But that reason had to be the reason why his parents didn't stay around when he was a child.

It had to be the reason why Russia and him stopped being friends and started hating each other even after being allies during the Civil War.

Why Prussia hated him.

Why his so called family hated him.

Why everyone thought he was a waste of space. County-wise and human-wise.

He smiled and looked down at the beautiful view. Finally, their prayers would be answered.

He would die.

America felt two tears fall slip out and felt a sense of freedom. He pulled the gun up to his head.

"Goodbye fucking cruel world. The United States of America is out." 

"Ahhhh!!!!!" A force suddenly pushed him causing him to fall. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I am so terrible, there's gonna be a part 3 to this. wow.