Lucky Day...

Nae's POV

It's been so long since I was able to relax and put my feet up. So long since I could enjoy the scenery, without having to look over my shoulder for bounty hunters. You make one mistake and you're hunted for the rest of your life.

I have got to get off this planet. I've been here way to long. There's bound to be someone that will recognize me.

As I walked through the bazaar, I saw a large blue scarf with gold trim and a small gold one. I swiped them before the merchant turned around. While walking away towards the transports, I wrapped the large one around my body to hide my daggers. Then I wrapped the gold one around my face.

"Last call for anyone boarding!" A man who appeared to be the captain of a decent sized ship yelled out to the people passing by

I prepared myself to get into character. I took in a deep breath and headed towards his direction.

"Wait! I'm coming. I'm sorry for running late." I shouted, breathing hard to make it appear that I was rushing to get here.

"Ah, you must be the holy man's partner that he was looking for?" Looks like luck is on my side today.

"Of course, yes that's me. I got lost in the bazaar. You know women just love to shop." The captain laughed as he allowed me to enter the ship.

"I'm Tom Mitchell, captain of the ship. We will be arriving in New Mecca in twenty-four weeks." He said while reaching out his hand.

"I'm ... Amina. Nice to meet you." I shook his hand. "So how long will we be in cryo?"

"About twenty weeks in, the crew will be awakened. Shortly after that, so will the passengers."

We walked through the ship until we reached the cryochambers. So many scents were mixed together, but one stood out the most. It was a familiar scent that brought back so many memories. I stopped to breathe in deeply, trying to figure out where the scent was coming from.

*Flashback* (All of the flashback will be in italics.)

Breath. Don't let it take control of you. You're not a monster. You're not an animal.

"Hey bitch! I'm not done with you!" A sweaty inmate yelled at me.

"But I'm done with you." I said with a blank look on my face masking my anger.

I tried to contain the growl in my chest. He doesn't know how hard I'm trying to keep myself from decapitating him with my claws. He doesn't know that my restraint is running out and soon this disgusting place will be nothing but red as his blood spills on the floor. I purr at the thought of me causing him so much pain.

No, don't think like that. Just because you're a predator, doesn't mean you have to be a killer. It's too late for that isn't it.