Chapter 25

Chapter 25: Fansign

The BTS members were sitting in the van, driving to one of their fansigns. It was very quiet in the van, most members decided to use the hour driving as an hour extra of sleep. Only Jungkook was awake. Jungkook had been feeling little from the moment he woke up but of course couldn't slip until after the fansign. Because of this Jungkook couldn't sleep, sleeping was too relaxing and it would make him slip but Jungkook didn't mind. He rather not sleep, be big for the day and meet A.R.M.Ys then slip now and not be able to meet anyone. Jungkook looked around the van until he saw Jimin sleeping peacefully. Jungkook was still very gratefull for Jimin being his main caregiver, he knew Kookie could be a handfull. Jungkook looked around again until he again looked at Jimin. How did I never realise how handsome he is? Jungkook thought to himself while staring at Jimin. Jungkook realised what he was thinking and shocked himself. He shook his head trying to get rid of the weird thought before going back to staring outside the window. I shouldn't think things like that, he's my group member

30 minutes later they arrived at the fansign building and went inside to get ready. "Jungkook-ah, are you okay?" "Yes, why?" "You were staring at the wall for a whole 5 minutes Jungkook-ah" Jin said. "Oh, I was just thinking, nothing to worry about." "If you say so." Jin said not believing his youngest dongsaeng. "if there is anything just come to me." "Thank you hyung." Jungkook said before walking to one of the make up Noonas. Jin looked at Jungkook and shrugged, if there was anything Jungkook would tell him, Jin had faith in that. "We have 30 more minutes so if anyone wants to eat something do it now!" Namjoon said to the others, he was already done with both make up and clothing and was now eating food. Yoongi was laying next to him, sleeping a few more minutes. "Hyung?" Taehyung asked Jin while looking at Namjoon and Yoongi, "Do you ever think that Namjoon-hyung and Yoongi-hyung are more then just friends?" "No why?" "I don't know, they kind of give of a vibe like that, more than Jungkook-ah and Jimin-hyung." "Hmm, I don't think there is anything between them besides caregiver and little to be honest, and if there was they would tell us." "True, true." Taehyung said but he was still suspicious about the two close friends. 

A few minutes later everyone was sitting around the table and eating food, everyone but Yoongi who was still sleeping. "Don't you think we should wake hyung up?" Hoseok asked while looking at the sleeping beauty. "Probably" Taehyung answered, "But waking up Yoongi-hyung is like poking a sleeping bear before steeling her cub." and the others laughed, which is what woke Yoongi up. "Appa?" Yoonie said and both Namjoon and Jungkook choked in their drinks while the others started at Yoonie, completely frozen. "D-did Yoongi really slip 15 minutes before we have to go to a fansign?!" Jimin asked in disbelieve. "Appa Namnam" Yoonie answered Jimin without realising. "Y-yes he did" Jin said looking like he was going to panic. "Dada Yoonie bad?" Kookie asked, because of Yoonie he couldn't keep himself from slipping as well. This time Jimin choked on his water. "You have to be kidding me" Namjoon said, finally able to speak, voicing what the 5 not littles where thinking at that moment. "Yoonie, baby, can you go big for Appa, we have a fansign in 13 minutes." Namjoon said to Yoonie, it was worth a try right. Yoonie's face went from relaxed to very concentrated to sad before shaking his head. "Kookie, can you go big?" But Kookie already shook his head before Namjoon finished the question. "Okay... That means we have a total of 11 minutes to find something that will make both of them big again." Taehyung said while looking at this watch. 

Everyone was trying different things to get the littles to go back in big space. Taehyung managed with his first try to make both of the littles cry their eyes out (He showed them a creepy video to see if that would make them go in big space) so right now the 5 members were dealing with 2 crying littles. There was a mutual understanding between the caregivers to call Yoongi and Jungkook by their real names instead of their little names and everyone but Jin was calling Yoongi hyung but it didn't work. "Yoongi Hyung, did you finish your song yet, we'll need it tomorrow!" Namjoon tried but no luck, Yoonie was looking at Namjoon like he had gone crazy. "Jungkook-ah, can we play overwatch when we're home?" Taehyung tried but also no luck. "7 more minutes!" Jin reminded everyone. Jimin was looking on his phone trying to find ways to force a little in big space but he couldn't find anything. 

Yoonie and Kookie at the mean time where very confused. They ofcourse noticed that their caregivers were super stressed but they didn't really realise why. Kookie understood a bit more of what they were saying than Yoonie but both of them where in a pretty small head space right now. "Yoonie play?" Kookie asked and Yoonie nodded. Together they walked around the waiting room looking for something to play with. Their caregivers didn't even notice because they were so busy with finding ways to get the littles out of little space. Yoonie tugged Kookie's sleeve and pointed to the abandoned Ipad on the cough. Kookie's eyes immediatly let up and he grabbed the Ipad. Yoonie and Kookie where extremely lucky because the Ipad was actually Jungkook's and he didn't have a password on it on purpose so Kookie could play with it. Kookie and Yoonie setteled down on the couch next to each other and Kookie started one of the games that Jungkook had put on the Ipad for Kookie. While Kookie actually played the game, Yoonie was mesmerized by the colors on the screen. After a few minutes the game got harder and harder and Kookie made more and more mistakes. Both Yoonie and Kookie got very irritated by the mistakes that Kookie was making and both of them slowly slipped back into big space. "Kookie, let me do it!" Yoonie said, he was a lot older then he usually was in little space and Kookie failing at the game was very annoying. "No Yoonie, I can do it!" Kookie said, he was almost out of little space because of the game. "Jungkook-ah, let me do it! You are too bad at it!" Yoongi said, no longer in little space. "Says you hyung, you never play any games!" Jungkook said, also out of little space. "BTS, it's time to go meet A.R.M.Y!" one of the managers shouted from the door. Jungkook and Yoongi looked at eachother before walking towards their manager. "Let's go boys" Yoongi said from the door and all the other members looked at him in disbelieve. "A-are you big again?" "yes, why?" "We wouldn't want to miss meeting A.R.M.Y" Jungkook said. Both Yoongi and Jungkook didn't want to tell the actualy reason why they slipped back, it was embarrasing to say the least. The others looked at eachother before finally relaxing again, they had panicked for 15 minutes for no reason at all they thought. 

As soon as the fansign was over and BTS was home again both Yoonie and Kookie slipped again, this time they wanted to play with their caregivers. And those caregivers didn't mind at all, they were already happy enough that they were home instead of somewhere in a strange building with lots of A.R.M.Y's waiting for them. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Slowly building the ships up, it's probably going to take a lot more chapters before they are real :P I'm not sure yet if I'm really gonna go for a JiKook ship but I do want to do a SugaMon ship because it fits the story so well. ^^
Also, question: What is your favourite chapter so far? Mine is definitely Chapter 24: Bending the rules :D